Queenslander....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there Guys and Gals , any fellow QLDers wanting to hook up for a ride some time let me know , there is only so much fun u can have when 1 of ur riding mate cant stay uprite (dropped his R1 4 times in six months),let his ambition get in the way of his abilities and all the others are on 250's

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there Guys and Gals , any fellow QLDers wanting to hook up for a ride some time let me know , there is only so much fun u can have when 1 of ur riding mate cant stay uprite (dropped his R1 4 times in six months),let his ambition get in the way of his abilities and all the others are on 250's

4 times in 6 months...man that guy needs to take up a different hobby before it gets real ugly!

;)

Rxticle

Reaction score
Visit site
Where in Bris are you located mate? I am practically on the foothills of Mt Nebo so the twisties up to Mt G and down the other side are the go for me.

Rxticle

Reaction score
Visit site
can you believe I've never done splityard creek because the T at the other side of Mt G is a fast 1 hr ride from my place. Went over Mt G to Kilcoy, Woodford, Mt Mee, Dayboro, Samford and home about a month ago. Not bad. I am always pretty pressed for time due to twins under two and another on the way..........

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW!!!! u do have ur hands full , im pretty sure ur the only QLDer i know that hasnt done Splityard... Stay in touch mate and we'll hook up one day when we r free and go for a squirt , we'll do splityard and run up to 2woomba or sumfin

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im out at Ipswich and i venture up the G a bit but i just love the splityard ck Rd run and up around woodford....

G'day mate,:D I used to live at Amberley and I remember heading up through Cunningham's gap in the car with the old man loads of times and I've sort of wondered what'd be like on a bike for a long time. I imagine you've done it a bit:thumbup:. Is it as fast as I remember with some hairpins thrown in:rockon:. This was a long time ago...lol.
Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok - finally did the splityard creek run on the weekend. Not too bad at all.

Yeah i like it coz its real close to home , i love the run up the BIG hill b4 the turn off to Mt G , u know the 1 with the rock walls on the left and the sweeping right hander over the top :D i love that corner :rockon: ......

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day mate,:D I used to live at Amberley and I remember heading up through Cunningham's gap in the car with the old man loads of times and I've sort of wondered what'd be like on a bike for a long time. I imagine you've done it a bit:thumbup:. Is it as fast as I remember with some hairpins thrown in:rockon:. This was a long time ago...lol.
Cheers
Mike

G'day Mike , Yep i've done the Gap heaps of times and its still the way you remember it :cheer: only problem is all the trucks coming down the other way :( u really really hafta be super careful...... Cheers Daniel

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if you see him ride, u will understand why he has dropped it so often.....

I told you he was shocking didnt i :rolleyes: , he is just such a nice and likeable kid though otherwise you wouldnt bother with him..... Im hoping that riding with us will teach him you dont have to be a goose all the time :D