Queenslander....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there Guys and Gals , any fellow QLDers wanting to hook up for a ride some time let me know , there is only so much fun u can have when 1 of ur riding mate cant stay uprite (dropped his R1 4 times in six months),let his ambition get in the way of his abilities and all the others are on 250's

Hey there Guys and Gals , any fellow QLDers wanting to hook up for a ride some time let me know , there is only so much fun u can have when 1 of ur riding mate cant stay uprite (dropped his R1 4 times in six months),let his ambition get in the way of his abilities and all the others are on 250's

4 times in 6 months...man that guy needs to take up a different hobby before it gets real ugly!

;)

Where in Bris are you located mate? I am practically on the foothills of Mt Nebo so the twisties up to Mt G and down the other side are the go for me.

can you believe I've never done splityard creek because the T at the other side of Mt G is a fast 1 hr ride from my place. Went over Mt G to Kilcoy, Woodford, Mt Mee, Dayboro, Samford and home about a month ago. Not bad. I am always pretty pressed for time due to twins under two and another on the way..........

WOW!!!! u do have ur hands full , im pretty sure ur the only QLDer i know that hasnt done Splityard... Stay in touch mate and we'll hook up one day when we r free and go for a squirt , we'll do splityard and run up to 2woomba or sumfin

Im out at Ipswich and i venture up the G a bit but i just love the splityard ck Rd run and up around woodford....

G'day mate,:D I used to live at Amberley and I remember heading up through Cunningham's gap in the car with the old man loads of times and I've sort of wondered what'd be like on a bike for a long time. I imagine you've done it a bit:thumbup:. Is it as fast as I remember with some hairpins thrown in:rockon:. This was a long time ago...lol.
Cheers
Mike

ok - finally did the splityard creek run on the weekend. Not too bad at all.

Yeah i like it coz its real close to home , i love the run up the BIG hill b4 the turn off to Mt G , u know the 1 with the rock walls on the left and the sweeping right hander over the top :D i love that corner :rockon: ......

Last edited:
G'day mate,:D I used to live at Amberley and I remember heading up through Cunningham's gap in the car with the old man loads of times and I've sort of wondered what'd be like on a bike for a long time. I imagine you've done it a bit:thumbup:. Is it as fast as I remember with some hairpins thrown in:rockon:. This was a long time ago...lol.
Cheers
Mike

G'day Mike , Yep i've done the Gap heaps of times and its still the way you remember it :cheer: only problem is all the trucks coming down the other way :( u really really hafta be super careful...... Cheers Daniel

Last edited:
if you see him ride, u will understand why he has dropped it so often.....

I told you he was shocking didnt i :rolleyes: , he is just such a nice and likeable kid though otherwise you wouldnt bother with him..... Im hoping that riding with us will teach him you dont have to be a goose all the time :D

Back