Right angle valve stems?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do I get 'em, wut size for the FZ6? 8mm?
Thanks. :smoking:

Pretty sure our are 11mm (7/16"), but I could be mistaken. fleebay is an option or there's a seller on here IIRC. Do a little search of this sight.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Hundreds of places including Amazon, fleebay, etc. Google - right angle valve stems for motorcycles.

With some of the bikes having huge rotors, they make checking pressure much easier.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
PS - be sure to place them out the rightside of the bike as the boys at the shop placed the front out the left and this is DUMB when on the side stand.

I had the rear corrected when the tire was replaced.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 to all of the above! You need the larger size, but some of them work on both 8 and 11.3.
One other thing.. they often list them as 90 degree, but ideally what you want is 83 degree. I have true 90 on FZ1 and they actually kind of suck.. they sit way to close to the rim, making it hard to get to them.
On R6, I have the 83 degree ones and those are perfect.

I'd get these: 83 Degree Blue Angled Aluminum Valve Stem Motorcycle 90 11 3mm Bridgeport Gen2 | eBay

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased mine from a vendor here on this forum, who sold them in various colors. I believe Cycle Gear sells them too, but only in black. You can use the search function to find out the company.

zi3jermyn

Reaction score
Visit site
I got these guy from Amazon, love em.

83 degree / 11.3mm / 0.453in

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P51EZ4/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: 83deg Aluminum Racing Angled Valve Stem - Black - 2 Pack: Automotive[/ame]

banjoboy

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 to all of the above! You need the larger size, but some of them work on both 8 and 11.3.
One other thing.. they often list them as 90 degree, but ideally what you want is 83 degree. I have true 90 on FZ1 and they actually kind of suck.. they sit way to close to the rim, making it hard to get to them.
On R6, I have the 83 degree ones and those are perfect.

I'd get these: 83 Degree Blue Angled Aluminum Valve Stem Motorcycle 90 11 3mm Bridgeport Gen2 | eBay
Thanks, I went w/ these from Amazon. (I lied in the title, actually I wanted 83 degree valve stems. :spank: )
I've been wanting to get sum Habanero sauce and needed to get over $35 for the free shipping! :D