Rochester, NY area group ride...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2349
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2349

Just passing along the Email I received. This is put on by Good News Jail & Prison Ministry. ‏I did attend the summer ride and although I am not a christian person it was a great day. It is not overly preachy, but very nice folks to meet. I don't know how to attach the PDF Flier, sponsorship form or the waiver form. If you would like to see these you can PM me your email addy and I'll forward it on. Hopefully AJ Rider will chime in on the summer ride as well...

Email I received:

Hello My Friends,

We had such fantastic time on our summer Motorcycle Run that many people are asking me to do another one. So back by popular demand we are going to have a scenic fall Run this year through Letchworth state park (unless its too busy with craft days, then we will have a plan B). It will be Saturday October 11th. We will be starting at Bugagoo Creek for a great breakfast with our friend Jay Rogowski, testimonies, and then head down to Letchworth to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage. Please spread the word, put it in church bulletins and any here else we can post it. I have attached the flier and the sponsor form. I am praying for great weather and a great day of fellowship.

Your friend

Chaplain Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey-oh! How come I didn't get this email? So are you in Bull?

I'm in for sure, the first ride was a great time. We had to be about 100 bikes strong at one point, just a bunch of good people and good times. I would encourage anyone in the Rochester area to come out and ride, FZ or not. I think this would be a nice excuse to show some FZ pride and meet some fellow forum members. All FZs could meet up before hand and show up together.

D

Deleted member 2349

Yeah I am planning on it. Just need some plans to fall into place and it'll be a go.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have to talk to the boss. We just put an offer on a house, and money's pretty tight right now.

Can you send me the info?

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! My buddy with his r6 is in also, I still have to talk to some guys but I'll probably be able to get a couple more guys as well.

Who else is in from the Forum?? I know we've had a few more Rochester area riders join lately...

Edit-

If I recall the summer ride was Donations only, no set price or anything. Jay do you remember if thats true?

D

Deleted member 2349

Yes And it looks like it is still donations only...It looks like the sponsor sheet is if someone from work or whatever wants to "ride along" without being there...they put thier name down and it associates it with the rider that brought the "sponsor's" money. So you get a free or donation only breakfast. Then all you have to worry about is putting gas in your tank.

Fizzer if you PM me your email I'll forward you all the info and paperwork.

D

Deleted member 2349

Re: Rochester, NY area group ride...UPDATE

Received another Email...here it is

Hey everyone,
Looks like God is giving us beautiful weather for our motorcycle run Saturday. We are going to ride to Harriet Hollister Park at the south end of Honeyoe Lake, instead of Letchworth because there is a huge craft sale at Letchworth this weekend that will have crazy traffic and lines (plus I don't want to dodge 4000 ladies with craft shopping on the brain when I am only on two wheels). We will still be leaving Bugaboo Creek after breakfast at 9am and should be finished by lunch time. Please rsvp if you have not already. I am looking forward to seeing you.
Paul

Just check the weather and ask yourself; is this a day I can pass up getting some free food and great ride?