SA FZ6 owners - OZ MOTO GP Party!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, that 3rd shot is just before Matt managed to spill the beer all over the floor...lol

Thanks for posting them, and I agree, should make it a regular thing, had fun.

:)

Lol....Matty is a walking disaster area....clumsiest person i have ever met...oh and he breaks stuff all the time....i think it's cause he has Gorilla in him, and does not know his own strength....

Am thinking a SA FZ6 Forum members Christmas get together is in order....am onto it...stay tuned!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, that 3rd shot is just before Matt managed to spill the beer all over the floor...lol

Lol,I was thinking the exact same thing !

I was just happy he did not manage to knock it onto the glass coffee table, and smash that in the process...sounds alarmist...but i know Matt well, he is perfectly capable of such feats of brilliance....He put his butt straight through my Front Door once....Drove his four wheel drive into my garage, with a Cable drum on the roof once and completely demolished the front of my Garage!......Cant tell you how many chairs he has broken just by sitting on them....must be in the teen's!

:eek:

Any idea's for a Christmas party? It should be hot enough by Mid December for a Pool Party at my house...even if you dont do pool's Mick!

Would be an awful way to spend a Sunday Arvo...watching the cricket, having a barbeque, A beer or two, whilst lounging around the pool....and cheaper than going to a pub for a meal...which will probably end up taking two hours to get to the table, then taste like poop!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Watched matt sit in one of your new looking chairs first time i meet him and he broke it. So far pool party best bet, as long as there isnt any whalers in the area.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good but I don't do cozzies:eek::spank:....LMAO:rof::rof:
Cheers
Mike

Pair of Boardies and a black t-shirt mate....no sluggo's, or budgie smugglers allowed! Period!

And as for the Whalers comment....Lol! Dont worry, my back yard is a Harpoon free zone!

:spank:

I

inkrediboy

Sounds like you crocodile hunting - kangaroo raising - land lovers are going to have a good time out there ha ha :)

Nice to see the Aussie Fizzers getting together out there. Someday I will visit Australia - its on my check list of things to do before I depart. That and have a threesome with Scarlett Johanson, and Jessica Simpson whichever comes first...... :rockon:

Wolfman, good deal on organizing your BBQ - bottoms up my man - be sick if we were closer - you folks over there are definitely cool cats..

INK

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you crocodile hunting - kangaroo raising - land lovers are going to have a good time out there ha ha :)

Nice to see the Aussie Fizzers getting together out there. Someday I will visit Australia - its on my check list of things to do before I depart. That and have a threesome with Scarlett Johanson, and Jessica Simpson whichever comes first...... :rockon:

Wolfman, good deal on organizing your BBQ - bottoms up my man - be sick if we were closer - you folks over there are definitely cool cats..

INK

Cheers for the nice words.....Re the Barbeque..any excuse to drink a beer with a mate...come to think of it, we normally dont even bother with an excuse...especially when it's beer drinking weather, and from now till April next year, we are in the zone!

Xmas barbeque is in the works.....

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

INK

Always having a good time, only way to live mate!!!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
three words that dont go together need excuse beer, beer is a needed sustanance to us australian's and we shrivel up and die without our mates.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
three words that dont go together need excuse beer, beer is a needed sustanance to us australian's and we shrivel up and die without our mates.

I managed to ween myself off beer. You can do it too:thumbup:....lol.

All you need is to replace every beer with a scotch or bourbon:rockon:. :D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I managed to ween myself off beer. You can do it too:thumbup:....lol.

All you need is to replace every beer with a scotch or bourbon:rockon:. :D
Cheers
Mike

Lol, i went the other way..weened myself off Vodka, on a strict Beer only diet now.

:Flash::spank:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
not allowed spirits anymore been through one divorse.(not due to spirits,but i would be through another one if i drunk spirits)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
not allowed spirits anymore been through one divorse.(not due to spirits,but i would be through another one if i drunk spirits)

I know the feeling.....I nearly destroyed one liver and I don't seem to have a spare:eek:...lol. Can still drink in moderation, but I really prefer to drink a lot:D...lol.
Cheers
Mike