Server crash - PLEASE POST PROBLEMS

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I lost some pics in my albums. No biggy but I can't post a new profile pic. I'll assume it's still quirks getting worked out. :D

Thank you again for all you do for us Dennis!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Try now.. let me know if it works

I was able to post a new profile picture but I think the size is smaller than usual. Might just be a smaller pic. I'll try another...
Thank You!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis, do say the server didn't keep you up last night and that was planned? Everything went away for several hours but maybe it was just me???

I hope all is well in server world. . .
FP

Oh and thanks for Making this all possible!!!!! :wav:

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Everything was gone for me too :(
I think I noticed it at about... 2pm yesterday, and kept checking through the afternoon with no luck! :(

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was in the User CP section and near the bottom of the list I can view my attachments in threads. I can click on view as thumbnails and a fair majority of them do not pop up. I have confirmed by going to those threads that my attachments are not there.

Is there a way to fix this or should I just remove them to free up space of attachments that do not appear to exist?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was in the User CP section and near the bottom of the list I can view my attachments in threads. I can click on view as thumbnails and a fair majority of them do not pop up. I have confirmed by going to those threads that my attachments are not there.

Is there a way to fix this or should I just remove them to free up space of attachments that do not appear to exist?

Thanks for finding that. Some of my album pics disappeared when we had the crash and I'm not worried about them so much but the attachments I post are usually related to service or trouble shooting, so if someone is doing a search they won't find the files for reference. :(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me try to rebuild the attachements table in the database first before you remove anything.. I will post back when Im done and you can let me know if if worked..

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done.. Looks like they are still missing.. The backup from the January major crash was missing some files due to corruption.. We now know what those files were.... CRAP!!!.... Nothing else I can do so you will either have to reupload the missing ones or delete the thumbs...

Sorry guys

Dennis

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Done.. Looks like they are still missing.. The backup from the January major crash was missing some files due to corruption.. We now know what those files were.... CRAP!!!.... Nothing else I can do so you will either have to reupload the missing ones or delete the thumbs...

Sorry guys

Dennis

Thank you for your help Dennis! :rockon: