Signing off, thanks everybody!

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
After two years, I've sold my FZ6 and various aftermarket parts have gone with my best wishes to forum members. I'm going to be off two wheels for a while as I've retired from regular work and will probably be reborn on a something like a Monster when I'm done with all these changes in my life.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your wisdom and your company on this forum. I've looked at it most days and found it both very useful and very enlightening, a real window into where other people live, work and ride their bikes.

As we all know, the FZ6 is a cracking all rounder; you guys and girls make up the best forum I've ever had the privilege to join. I couldn't imagine a better bunch to go on a ride with.

I've put a little token of my appreciation in the 'pay it forward' forum.

Ride safe

Simon

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1, just because you don't have a bike, doesn't mean you can't stay. Wavex has a Buel and he is on here all the time. This isn't a club. Grab a chair and sit

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Regardless if you decide to stay or not, thanks for letting us know.

Sometines you just start to wonder what happens to members who just vanish, like did they die or something? At least we know why your gone. But like others have said, really no reason to leave because you don't have a bike.

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Simon

Good luck with your new endeavor; sorry to hear you don’t have a bike for now. Do pop in now and again to say hi. Thanks for arranging the TCP hugger.

FZ6-ZN

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex has a Buell and he is on here all the time.

I know! Heck, we couldn't get rid of David if we tried!!! :BLAA:

Seriously though, Simon, I echo what others have said. No reason you can't come back and visit or pop in from time to time. There are tons of other owners who've switched to a different bike or brand, and they all admit they still come here because it's such a great place.

Just remember, you're ALWAYS welcome here! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on your retirement! Lucky dog, you! :thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are very welcome to stay! Heck I haven't had a bike in a year and a half and I still pop in!

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you stick around ! I have to say this is the best forum I have ever joined up :)

Enjoy your retirement :)

SeekGod1st

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel the same way, it's the people that contribute to this forum that make this forum so great.

If you can, check back every now and then, because any help you can ever give to members is always appreciated!

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
thats true, i sold my fz6 a month ago, never felt not welcome anymore!
stay around