Sold the FZ6

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Guys, It's been great :thumbup: However I sold my FZ6 today. I will always come and check out this forum but its time to start looking for a diffrent bike. Not sure what I want. :confused: Im thinking VFR or conny?? Idk maybe a sprint st..Who knows, but when I do get sumin Ill let yea all know!

Thanks for all the help and good times on here!! Blah

Also I have a pair of unused Brand new Ogio saddle bags Id be willing to sell. Catch is I dont have the straps it came with, I lost em. I assuming they are cheap, or you dont even need em on some bikes. But make me an offer + shipping. Thanks!

Goodeye

Reaction score
Visit site
My mate has recently bought a Sprint ST and totally loves it. He upgraded from a 600 hornet and wanted a vfr but hated it when he rode it. He says the Triumph is brilliant and a much better bike.

Happy bike hunting!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here She is!!! One owner 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS, came with a TomTom rider 2 Gps also! 4,100 miles.

Wait....! You already got your Sprint?

Ha ha! Do you know how many previous FZ6 owners got other bikes and stayed here!? It's not just about the bike it about the quality of people and friendship we have here.

Can't you just Feel da Luv!! Blah

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait....! You already got your Sprint?

Ha ha! Do you know how many previous FZ6 owners got other bikes and stayed here!? It's not just about the bike it about the quality of people and friendship we have here.

Can't you just Feel da Luv!! Blah

I sold my bike thursday and picked up this tiger 1050 abs today at 6, had to drive 3 hours to get it haha. Of course I plan on staying here!! I love this forum. There really isnt anything close to it as I have been looking for others now for my Tiger 1050

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my bike thursday and picked up this tiger 1050 abs today at 6, had to drive 3 hours to get it haha. Of course I plan on staying here!! I love this forum. There really isnt anything close to it as I have been looking for others now for my Tiger 1050

Congratulations! :rockon: I hear so many good things about the Sprint. Great choice!

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Man after 1 day with this bike, I am in love. The triple engine is so unbelievable. I think everyone should ride one if the opportunity ever presents its self.