sound system

My Ipod in my jacket and earbuds deep in my ear so they dont fall out and then turn the volume up for some heavy rock

i listen to music pretty regularly. my setup

earplugs in my ears
cheap helmet speakers
ipod cranked up

i can still hear my engine, most important things around me, and my music. after a year of this setup i don't notice any hearing loss. and it's much cheaper.

I've thought about getting those myself but haven't heard anything about their performance. I just put an earbud in one ear and crank my zune inside my helmet, usually I can still hear better out of that ear than the one that gets nothing but wind roar and exhaust noise.

I would say, that after using a Sena Bluetooth headset for a whjile, it would be cheaper, easier, and better than the old speaker set up...

Just my 2 cents.

And the Sena Bluetooth Headsets are not that expensive, and the sound quality is excllent.

:thumbup:

I would say, that after using a Sena Bluetooth headset for a whjile, it would be cheaper, easier, and better than the old speaker set up...

Just my 2 cents.

And the Sena Bluetooth Headsets are not that expensive, and the sound quality is excllent.

:thumbup:

Um.... yeah. Exactly what he said. SENA for the WIN!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Back