Stoner Reflects

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
With the upcoming MotoGP at PI, I thought you might enjoy these reflections that were recently posted -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-6y1SxBzTs&feature=player_embedded]From Honda: Casey Stoner Discusses Phillip Island, Getting Blackballed In Aus Racing, Etc - YouTube[/ame]

Termites??? :)

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to miss him, and his style of ridding.:( I love the way he slides a bike in a turn.:rockon:

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
A brilliant rider, going to miss him. Have to admire the decision to leave while at the top. So many riders and drivers go too far too long and leave after their prime which tarnishes the memories.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great video , thanks for sharing :thumbup:....... The last Aussie we'll see at the top for a very loooooooong time sadly :( im gunna miss the little bugger & his yummy missus :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So many riders and drivers go too far too long and leave after their prime which tarnishes the memories.

Yeah there is one that springs to mind but I wasnt going to say anything until I saw Kazza's post :BLAA:

So now I will mention the fact that Wossi is a washed up has been who should've hung up the helmet years ago , couldn't ride out of sight on a dark night nowadays & sadly Burgo has destroyed his awesome reputation at the same time :D

Hi Kaz :scared:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah there is one that springs to mind but I wasnt going to say anything until I saw Kazza's post :BLAA:

So now I will mention the fact that Wossi is a washed up has been who should've hung up the helmet years ago , couldn't ride out of sight on a dark night nowadays & sadly Burgo has destroyed his awesome reputation at the same time :D

Hi Kaz :scared:

You are living in a denial.

Ducati bikes are garbage. Nick Hayden is a good rider as well and he can't do anything on those bikes either.

How come every time it rains, Rossi goes up in the positions? The rain slightly decreases the advantage the other bikes have over the crap he is sitting on thats why.

Rossi will be battling for the champingship next year, with jorge and pedrosa. Top 3 for sure.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy, I've put up with 5h1t from you, Mike and others over Rossi for years - are you not tired of ribbing me yet? LOL

I'm still his biggest fan and nothing you can say will change it :Flip:

No matter what else happens, Rossi will ALWAYS be one of the greats :rockon:

;)

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Dag, I feel the love :)

Holy crap, Stoner is fastest in FP1 and FP2 by almost a full second!!! The man is definitely on a mission this weekend and will not be denied! I'm good with that. Much better than Dani finishing on top again :).

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ducati bikes are garbage. Nick Hayden is a good rider as well and he can't do anything on those bikes either.

How come every time it rains, Rossi goes up in the positions? The rain slightly decreases the advantage the other bikes have over the crap he is sitting on thats why.

So what you're saying is that Casey must be is a class of his own & much better than Wossi to win a world championship on a complete donkey of a bike :rockon: & couple that to the fact that Casey is the most winningest rider of the 800cc era means he must really have the goods... :BLAA:

As for the rain...... It usually takes about 3-4 riders out of the field in front of him too ;)

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
So what you're saying is that Casey must be is a class of his own & much better than Wossi to win a world championship on a complete donkey of a bike :rockon: & couple that to the fact that Casey is the most winningest rider of the 800cc era means he must really have the goods... :BLAA:

As for the rain...... It usually takes about 3-4 riders out of the field in front of him too ;)

Yawn..

So what you are saying is that you are completely oblivious to how much bikes change and are an upgrade constantly in motogp? Literally week to week for the top contenders.

Ducati hasn't put the money into the program needed to keep the bikes remotely competitive.

No surprise that Ducati had to sell their business out to new ownership.

Ducati could very well be the best bike again like it clearly was when casey got his title in the next two years if the new ownership pours enough money into it and Nicky hayden would win his second world title.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Casey's words in the quali press conference were interesting.

One quick thing he said suggests a return to Gp is likely.