Suggestion re Sister Sites

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Please make it so that clicking on FZ1 or FZ8 site links opens another tab or window and doesn't navigate away from this site.

Thank you.

G'day mate. Try right clicking on the link and opening in a new window or tab. Haven't tried it but am pretty sure it'll work:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day mate. Try right clicking on the link and opening in a new window or tab. Haven't tried it but am pretty sure it'll work:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Thanks that does work but your average muppet internet user is not going to think of that. Golden rule is not to lose people from your site via links cos they don't usually come back!

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks that does work but your average muppet internet used is not going to think of that. Golden rule is not to lose people from your site via links cos they don't usually come back!

Hey.....Does this mean I'm an above average internet muppet?...Woohoo!:cheer:

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks that does work but your average muppet internet user is not going to think of that. Golden rule is not to lose people from your site via links cos they don't usually come back!

I could be wrong but I think you can also control that via local/browser setting. I'm running firefox and my preferences are set to open new links in a new tab and that's what happens when I click on links in this forum.

Then again, if it's I.E.EeeeeEEeeee(ew LOL), I think you have to tell it to open a whole new I.E./browser session (based on my minimal experiences with I.E. 6, so YMMV I.E.EEeeee :BLAA: ).