Super Sweer LED Additions (Eyebrows and Brakes)

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I got these strips from some guy in China off ebay months ago and havent touched them since I got them.. Tonight I had the sweet idea to install the white strips behind the screen and wire em up.. I also added a red led strip to my brake light.. Check it...

led2.jpg

led1.jpg

With Dual hid's on
led4.jpg

The additional Brake light
led3.jpg

One more pic :)
SDC10181.jpg

opps.. Title should say "super sweet"

I love how it turned out.. Now I gotta get some Led's in the empty signal socket in the headlights..

Enjoy!

Last edited:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks pretty sweet, good job! :thumbup:

I like your mirrors too, where did you get them?

That a good question.. I bought the bike like that.. Ill take a close look at them and see if I can find a brand name or something

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I did the exact same thing a couple years ago and wired them as blinkers as well as running lights. I took them off when LED's started failing.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I did the exact same thing a couple years ago and wired them as blinkers as well as running lights. I took them off when LED's started failing.

I also have some orange strips and was thinking of doing the exact same thing, but since I plan on adding orange leds to the empty headlight sockets and already have mirror signals, I opted against it.

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the look of that . . . :thumbup: :D

[Cheeky request]
Can you add a day time photo close up with the them off and on (im interested to see what they look like under the screen and a distance photo with them on ?
[/Cheeky request]

Many thanks ;)

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the look of that . . . :thumbup: :D

[Cheeky request]
Can you add a day time photo close up with the them off and on (im interested to see what they look like under the screen and a distance photo with them on ?
[/Cheeky request]

Many thanks ;)

Here you go.. The led strips are black so you really cant see them at all thru the screen..

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

front4.jpg

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site

eagerpuppy

Reaction score
Visit site
I just did that with mine but I don’t have that sweet windscreen, so mine is on top. Bought mine wrecked so I replaced the whole front end and it didn’t come with blinkers. Threw those cheap amber strips from amazon on (5th set on my bikes). Thought I was being original!
208774abba60570572d8c1c780e9ace9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk