survalance video of bike theft

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVtKYBt5Q0[/nomedia] [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-_mJVllxKI[/nomedia] Makes me sick to my stomach to watch this!!!!!!

It was a very smart move to leave and come back. Think about it.

He's dressed as a pedestrian. He verifies that the bike is stealable.

He goes away, makes whatever arrangements he needs to, and comes back dressed as a rider.

And I didn't see him start the bike, so my guess is that he'll push it to a vehicle, pretend like he ran out of gas if anyone asks, and load the bike into a truck or van. Away he goes.

And if anyone sounded the alarm while he was breaking the steering lock, he'd be dressed inconspicuously for an easier getaway.

Also, I'd like to say for the record that I hope he gets T-boned by a combine harvester.

Theives of anykind need my soon to be patented "$0.69 Solution".

...$0.69 is the cost of each .45ACP bullet when purchased in bulk! BANG BANG!

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH8kxDPl6tc[/nomedia] 50 bikers vs 2 thieves!!!! LOL........ they don't play in OZ!!!!

Last edited:
SCORPIO SR-i900 !!!!!

This dude is scared enough to walk away once he broke the steering lock, - so if an alarm went off he would be all smoke and heels.

I don't think he was scared, that was the idea.

If you sat there breaking everything at one moment, people would become too suspicious.

If someone sets off an alarm, they don't run, that just attracts attention. Walking away calmly and quietly like either you had nothing to do with it, or like you set it off accidently.

How come nobody has commented on the fact that the guy left his bike in a public place with no security other than the steering lock, and a video camera?

If he had spent £50 on a chain through the back wheel and £15 on a disklock through the front disk, the thief would not have been able to just roll the bike away. He'd have needed heavy duty cutting equipment, or he'd have needed a few helpers and a van to steal that bike.

In other words - it would have been so much hassle to steal THAT bike he'd have looked elsewhere for an easier one to steal.

Yes bike theft is sickening, and I'd hate it to happen to me, but on the other hand I'm not dumb enough to leave my bike unsecured. If someone REALLY wants my bike they'll take it, but I'm damned if I'm going to make it easy for them!

How come nobody has commented on the fact that the guy left his bike in a public place with no security other than the steering lock, and a video camera?

If he had spent £50 on a chain through the back wheel and £15 on a disklock through the front disk, the thief would not have been able to just roll the bike away. He'd have needed heavy duty cutting equipment, or he'd have needed a few helpers and a van to steal that bike.

In other words - it would have been so much hassle to steal THAT bike he'd have looked elsewhere for an easier one to steal.

Yes bike theft is sickening, and I'd hate it to happen to me, but on the other hand I'm not dumb enough to leave my bike unsecured. If someone REALLY wants my bike they'll take it, but I'm damned if I'm going to make it easy for them!

couldn't agree more. i have a heavy duty cable lashed to a steel pole and a disk lock. i don't have any misconceptions that my bike is theft proof but i don't want to make it any easier on a potential thief.

that sucks hardcore... i wonder who thought that a camer was a good theft deterent? and alarm would have been better, but the bottom line is that if tey want it they are going to take it... I had no idea that the steering locks were that easy to steal.

You would think that a couple of dozen bikes out the front would have given some clue ,lol

Probably couldnt see them through the balaclava's :D , they are just lucky they werent Finks or the likes , i would have been an interesting video then :spank: :spank: :spank: all over the place :thumbup:

Back