Suzuki "Fully Synthetic" 10w-40:

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Their label claims to be "fully synthetic". I bought a bottle of it for a friend's air-cooled single. Anyone using it in their Fazer?

(Side note: I see where Walmart is again carrying Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Motorcycle Oil!)

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
My local shop is asking $9.00 per quart but they will usually haggle somewhat, (maybe down to $7.00 or so - which is competitive with Mobile 1 prices). If it's specially blended for a motorcycle manufacturer and it states "FULLY SYNTHETIC" I do not see how we could go wrong, (even if it does say "Suzuki" : )

Last edited:
S

Shamus McFeeley

If this is the stuff you're talking about, you'll be ok.

suz_11_4_cyc_syn_rac_oil_10w_40_32oz.jpg

I can't speak to the authenticity of "fully synthetic", but it shouldn't harm your clutch.

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty much it, though their's had a blue cap on it and it said, "Fully Synthetic".
I would trust it and may try it on my soon and upcoming oil change.

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
My local shop is asking $9.00 per quart but they will usually haggle somewhat, (maybe down to $7.00 or so - which is competitive with Mobile 1 prices). If it's specially blended for a motorcycle manufacturer and it states "FULLY SYNTHETIC" I do not see how we could go wrong, (even if it does say "Suzuki" : )

The dealer where I just bought my 750 wanted 6 bucks a quart for the fully synthetic stuff. The non syn was like 4 something.