Tank Bag recommendation?

HappyHighwayman

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you guys recommend a good tank bag for the FZ6? I realize at times I want to bring a small amount of stuff and leave my v46 tail bag off, as well as have the ability to put some directions on the bag.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
There are threads galore here about this subject, but here's what I use

For day trips where all I need is cell phone, a bottle of water, camera and the like I use a Cortech super mini.

For longer trips or trips where I need to carry more stuff I have a Mototrek 19

Both are magnetic and both have map windows on the top.

HappyHighwayman

Reaction score
Visit site
There are threads galore here about this subject, but here's what I use

For day trips where all I need is cell phone, a bottle of water, camera and the like I use a Cortech super mini.

For longer trips or trips where I need to carry more stuff I have a Mototrek 19

Both are magnetic and both have map windows on the top.

Thank you sir!

boarder4life81

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag. It's not very big, but, I find it flows nicely with the lines of the bike and still manages to be functional. In addition to typical gear I've managed to carry things like eggs, meats or even wine bottles. I got mine with the hydration pack which is nice to have and not need to wear one on my back.

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag. It's not very big, but, I find it flows nicely with the lines of the bike and still manages to be functional. In addition to typical gear I've managed to carry things like eggs, meats or even wine bottles. I got mine with the hydration pack which is nice to have and not need to wear one on my back.

+1

I use this bag all the time from picking up a few groceries to long trips and even to class. It comes with straps so you can use it as a backpack when your off the bike.