Thank You!!

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done deal!

<---- Check out my new badge! :thumbup:

Thanks again Dennis for an excellent FZ6 only community!

Great site. Got my pride badge today. Maybe we should make some sort of Forum stitch on/iron on badge for all members to put on our jackets for meets. For a small fee, what do you think Admin man??? Would you consider this idea?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Start of a campaign! Come on all! $40.00 for a lifetime membership! Join up now before Dennis figures out he's let us in for far too cheap! ;) :D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just one question, how come my lifetime membership is only good for 20 years. Not to be picky.... but somewhat of a bad karma, no? Is my lifespan only good for another 20, J/K only. I hope I can ride longer than that.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just one question, how come my lifetime membership is only good for 20 years. Not to be picky.... but somewhat of a bad karma, no? Is my lifespan only good for another 20, J/K only. I hope I can ride longer than that.

It's less than 20 yrs because we ride bikes and there are too many blind cagers out there... :justkidding:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I don't want to start a bashing thread regarding other sites. You all signed up after things went down hill thus your obvious displeasure in the content and company there. There was a time that it was a great place to visit, just like this site is currently. I posted over 1400 times there in about 2 years. I have very thick skin and while some tried to drive me out, they just didn't understand that I don't play into the foolishness presented in the threads.

I have high hopes that Dennis and the mods here can keep this site in-check and not allow what happened there to corrupt a really great community built here. Right now, this is the ONLY FZ6 forum to participate in!

Thanks guys!!! Ths site will stay how it is... And the Mods And I will keep it that way... the site rules are strictly adhered to... ( You can never have too many mods!!....)...:thumbup::thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great site. Got my pride badge today. Maybe we should make some sort of Forum stitch on/iron on badge for all members to put on our jackets for meets. For a small fee, what do you think Admin man??? Would you consider this idea?

That would be cool.. Id put on on my Jacket...

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I too want to thank you the Founder, A.K.A. "Admin" - Dennis - for making all this possible. Thanks to you, the staff and users supporting this site, I learned about a whole new world of motorcycling, modding, riding skills, and a whole lot more!

Thanks again everybody!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:Sport::Sport::Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well quite honestly, if i make it 20 years and still have the FZ AND have time to come to forums then i would gladly pay another $40 to re-up for another 20 years...

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
A big THANKS to Dennis for this great forum.
I have gained a lot of very usefull info,hints and tips from the very friendly people on this forum and its a pleasure to be a part of that.

I raise a glass to you all :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: