Thank You!!

Done deal!

<---- Check out my new badge! :thumbup:

Thanks again Dennis for an excellent FZ6 only community!

Great site. Got my pride badge today. Maybe we should make some sort of Forum stitch on/iron on badge for all members to put on our jackets for meets. For a small fee, what do you think Admin man??? Would you consider this idea?

Start of a campaign! Come on all! $40.00 for a lifetime membership! Join up now before Dennis figures out he's let us in for far too cheap! ;) :D

Just one question, how come my lifetime membership is only good for 20 years. Not to be picky.... but somewhat of a bad karma, no? Is my lifespan only good for another 20, J/K only. I hope I can ride longer than that.

Just one question, how come my lifetime membership is only good for 20 years. Not to be picky.... but somewhat of a bad karma, no? Is my lifespan only good for another 20, J/K only. I hope I can ride longer than that.

It's less than 20 yrs because we ride bikes and there are too many blind cagers out there... :justkidding:

Well, I don't want to start a bashing thread regarding other sites. You all signed up after things went down hill thus your obvious displeasure in the content and company there. There was a time that it was a great place to visit, just like this site is currently. I posted over 1400 times there in about 2 years. I have very thick skin and while some tried to drive me out, they just didn't understand that I don't play into the foolishness presented in the threads.

I have high hopes that Dennis and the mods here can keep this site in-check and not allow what happened there to corrupt a really great community built here. Right now, this is the ONLY FZ6 forum to participate in!

Thanks guys!!! Ths site will stay how it is... And the Mods And I will keep it that way... the site rules are strictly adhered to... ( You can never have too many mods!!....)...:thumbup::thumbup:

Great site. Got my pride badge today. Maybe we should make some sort of Forum stitch on/iron on badge for all members to put on our jackets for meets. For a small fee, what do you think Admin man??? Would you consider this idea?

That would be cool.. Id put on on my Jacket...

I too want to thank you the Founder, A.K.A. "Admin" - Dennis - for making all this possible. Thanks to you, the staff and users supporting this site, I learned about a whole new world of motorcycling, modding, riding skills, and a whole lot more!

Thanks again everybody!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:Sport::Sport::Sport:

Well quite honestly, if i make it 20 years and still have the FZ AND have time to come to forums then i would gladly pay another $40 to re-up for another 20 years...

A big THANKS to Dennis for this great forum.
I have gained a lot of very usefull info,hints and tips from the very friendly people on this forum and its a pleasure to be a part of that.

I raise a glass to you all :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Back