Thank You!!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for making this forum what it is today... I have so much fun running it... soooo

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THE SITE WHAT IT IS TODAY AND FOR BEING A PART OF THE COMMUNITY!!!!

Dennis.... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
PS I am always open to ideas and comments so if you have any suggestions for the site send me a PM.....​

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
this has become my only motorcycle based forum iparticipate in. No attitude, no a--hole-. Just good people helping people out with a shared passion.

Thnak you for providing the resource!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU!!!

I Love this place and everything that it has become, i am very glad that i was able to get involved relatively early on and this has become my major forum and have all but stopped posting on my local forum.

This place is great!!!

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for a good site. This is my first forum and found it to be full of good people, information and laughs.:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As mentioned by many this is my only site, and now I have the e-mail I don't need anything else.
Cheers
Neil

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Whom do we see about cashing in our credits?:p

Good site and very reliable!

Hello,

My name is Mambibi and I am the National Director of redirecting Resources For the National Republic of Congo. As we hev 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 credits for you, if you send me the the credits you have to oped an account we will shorty transfer the aforementioned 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 into your account. A minimum of <insert your total credit value here> is required to open the account and this must occur promptly before the missing credits are noticed.

Thank you and a pox upon anyone who actually does this.

Mambibi

W

wrightme43

Hello,

My name is Mambibi and I am the National Director of redirecting Resources For the National Republic of Congo. As we hev 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 credits for you, if you send me the the credits you have to oped an account we will shorty transfer the aforementioned 80,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 into your account. A minimum of <insert your total credit value here> is required to open the account and this must occur promptly before the missing credits are noticed.

Thank you and a pox upon anyone who actually does this.

Mambibi

Oh wow! Will you send me a photo of you with a sign with the name of my attorney so I know you are real?
His name is Biff Wellington.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh wow! Will you send me a photo of you with a sign with the name of my attorney so I know you are real?
His name is Biff Wellington.

Of course, please deposit 385,237 credits to pay for the picture please! :thumbup:

Ok, ok I feel like I shhould give the thread back now
:Sport:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis, thank YOU for taking your valuable time to manage this site for all of us to participate in. I used to be a regular at the "other" forum but the quality of the posts and the people participating has diminished considerably there and I find myself stopping here more often than there now. This is a GREAT group of people here and I sincerely hope it remains this way. I'm at the point where I pull funding from the other place and put it in this place instead.

You've done a great service to the FZ6 community here and it is very much appreciated!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis, thank YOU for taking your valuable time to manage this site for all of us to participate in. I used to be a regular at the "other" forum but the quality of the posts and the people participating has diminished considerably there and I find myself stopping here more often than there now. This is a GREAT group of people here and I sincerely hope it remains this way. I'm at the point where I pull funding from the other place and put it in this place instead.

You've done a great service to the FZ6 community here and it is very much appreciated!

+1........

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Dennis ....

top site.... when you gonna start a 600rr one ;)

:Sport: