Thank You!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I don't want to start a bashing thread regarding other sites. You all signed up after things went down hill thus your obvious displeasure in the content and company there. There was a time that it was a great place to visit, just like this site is currently. I posted over 1400 times there in about 2 years. I have very thick skin and while some tried to drive me out, they just didn't understand that I don't play into the foolishness presented in the threads.

I have high hopes that Dennis and the mods here can keep this site in-check and not allow what happened there to corrupt a really great community built here. Right now, this is the ONLY FZ6 forum to participate in!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I don't want to start a bashing thread regarding other sites. You all signed up after things went down hill thus your obvious displeasure in the content and company there. There was a time that it was a great place to visit, just like this site is currently. I posted over 1400 times there in about 2 years. I have very thick skin and while some tried to drive me out, they just didn't understand that I don't play into the foolishness presented in the threads.

I have high hopes that Dennis and the mods here can keep this site in-check and not allow what happened there to corrupt a really great community built here. Right now, this is the ONLY FZ6 forum to participate in!

Well, if you notice anything starting to go awry, let us know...

I also know that the pther place used to be a lot "better" and the same thing seems to be happening to my local forum as well.

Last edited:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
That "other forum" is that bad? :)

I think that`s the diff between a site with relatively low traffic and a small community and one with high traffic and tons of ppl... the more ppl, the more a-holes! :)

I do agree that the ambiance is way more chill and relaxed here though :rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Many thanks to you Dennis, this is the best forum I've ever been a member of. Great people, lots of sharing of knowledge, great banter and a whole lot of fun!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That "other forum" is that bad? :)

I think that`s the diff between a site with relatively low traffic and a small community and one with high traffic and tons of ppl... the more ppl, the more a-holes! :)

I do agree that the ambiance is way more chill and relaxed here though :rockon:

It's not all that bad but there are more that contribute to the bashing and thread-jacks than there are that supply worthy reading content as of late. I only pop in and speak up when I have something contructive to say. It just seems that every single thread ends up being a brutal debate or thread-jack from hell.

Besides a handful of old timers, you and me, who is left over there that actually stays on track and provides constructive input?

For me, it's not the because it's a larger audience with more a-holes, it's a much younger audience with less patience.

J

jsteinb95

Dennis,

Thank YOU!!! There are so many other forums and everbody's a-holes, this forum is truly one of a kind. We've got great members and I just love the site. :thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, No..................THANK YOU. Wasn't for you we wouldn't be family of FZ's and of course Cruisers, Custom...etc.
:Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport::Sport:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not all that bad but there are more that contribute to the bashing and thread-jacks than there are that supply worthy reading content as of late. I only pop in and speak up when I have something contructive to say. It just seems that every single thread ends up being a brutal debate or thread-jack from hell.

Besides a handful of old timers, you and me, who is left over there that actually stays on track and provides constructive input?

For me, it's not the because it's a larger audience with more a-holes, it's a much younger audience with less patience.

I agree, it's like a big recess area for 12 year-olds lately... but I kindda like the drama... it's entertaining :D

Anyway, I enjoy both forums very much and hope this place continues to take off. It's definitely got a lot of good ppl and a great atmosphere (and an active admin that supports his members!!! hint hint :thumbup:).

wwsprv

Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU DENNIS! This site is great. I love the fact that it's friendly enough that my 12 year old son wants to check it out everyday with me. Somehow it makes owning an FZ6 even that much better. Thanks again for your time and effort keeping this running smoothly!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU DENNIS! This site is great. I love the fact that it's friendly enough that my 12 year old son wants to check it out everyday with me. Somehow it makes owning an FZ6 even that much better. Thanks again for your time and effort keeping this running smoothly!

very cool that you share it with your son!:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done deal!

<---- Check out my new badge! :thumbup:

Thanks again Dennis for an excellent FZ6 only community!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, it's like a big recess area for 12 year-olds lately... but I kindda like the drama... it's entertaining :D

Anyway, I enjoy both forums very much and hope this place continues to take off. It's definitely got a lot of good ppl and a great atmosphere (and an active admin that supports his members!!! hint hint :thumbup:).

That about sums it up... 12 yr olds! :eek:

Dennis has done a great job with this place. :wav: