The Rant Thread

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Talk about a slap in the face.

My bike went in for a service yesterday, and I always grab a loan bike to get to work.

Guess what they gave me, yep a new FZ8 :spank: Yep, still abit touchy after having to part with my 6 last October & the fact Yamaha axed the 6 for the 8 :spank:

How did it ride???? Well, felt smaller than the 6 :spank:. Power delivery smoother :spank: But it sounded great with that 2 Bros Carbon on it :D

Would I take an 8 over the 6, no way. An FZ1, well they did have a new naked midnight black one sitting at the stealership..........

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fourth "heatwave" for Perth this summer.

We're out of the city, so typically here we are @ 2'C hotter in summer and 2'C cooler in winter.

It hit 40'C at midday. Its been 42'C for about 2 hours now. It's hot. Bloody hot. Too hot to do ANYTHING today, so surfing the web, watching the Titans V Raiders and about to have a beer. Thank GOD for beer and air-conditioning :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fourth "heatwave" for Perth this summer.

We're out of the city, so typically here we are @ 2'C hotter in summer and 2'C cooler in winter.

It hit 40'C at midday. Its been 42'C for about 2 hours now. It's hot. Bloody hot. Too hot to do ANYTHING today, so surfing the web, watching the Titans V Raiders and about to have a beer. Thank GOD for beer and air-conditioning :D

We have had the mildest summer this year, for a very long time, in fact, it already feels like we are heading well away from any more hot days!

Chin up.

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel for you Kaz & Prebs...... Its to hot :( & I hate hot :spank: :spank: :spank: We have only been in the low to mid 30's for the last 2 weeks but nothing below 85% humidity :eek: :shakehead:

Tassie weather would be awesome about now ;)

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got to 43'C at our place on Sunday :eek:
Ended up being a relaxing day on rhe couch
Thank god today is only 38.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat last year. According to my cardiologist, it's a GOOD irregular heartbeat, rather than a BAD irregular heartbeat.

I swear Cronulla just turned it into a BAD one.

For f**** sake. 17-0 up then you just win 17-14? I can't take being a Cronulla fan anymore. You're not good for my health - physically and mentally.

I can't take this anymore.....................................

:rant::shakehead::sad:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you book in advance & tell them that its your only mode of transport they all have loan bike available :thumbup:

Yeah, and some of those loan bikes are pretty crappy....but some are fun too! Worst one i ever got was a Virago, that didnt steer, brake, or move forward without extreme provacation....

:eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, and some of those loan bikes are pretty crappy....but some are fun too! Worst one i ever got was a Virago, that didnt steer, brake, or move forward without extreme provacation....

:eek:

Most fun loaner I have had was a TDM 900 , that was seriously fun & could easily buy one it the look was a little sharper :rockon: Worst thing I had was a crappy old Krapasaki ZZR600 :( :spank: