The Riding Game!

ROFL!
Do we win a special prize if we get this one? :BLAA:

You'll win the respect of all your peers...lol.:D

The next challenge I want a picture of you, in front of your bike, parked in front of your local deli/7eleven/general store/shopping mall with you wearing an FZman super hero outfit consisting of not less than a cape, under durps on the out side of your jeans/leathers, and an FZ on your chest (sticky tape is fine)...lol.

Should probably get extra points for standing with one foot up on a peg and hands on the hips with cape flying in the breeze behind you...lol.:D

The next challenge I want a picture of you, in front of your bike, parked in front of your local deli/7eleven/general store/shopping mall with you wearing an FZman super hero outfit consisting of not less than a cape, under durps on the out side of your jeans/leathers, and an FZ on your chest (sticky tape is fine)...lol.

Ask and Ye shall receive!

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

LOL!

and the bonus for foot on the peg!

Next challenge: you on your bike receiving food from a drive thru window!

HAHAHAHA Cant stop laughing! That is AMAZING! Hahahaha :thumbup: I vote more completely awesome challenges like that!

Next challenge: you on your bike receiving food from a drive thru window!

Hehehe, Awesome stuff Dirk :thumbup:

Next Challenge :- You on your bike receiving food from a drive thru window!
(Has already been tried.. and Failed, but we'll give it another shot).

:rockon:

I bet the 7-11 workers are STILL talking about that crazy guy last night!! :rof::rof::rof:

Great job! :thumbup:

NEXT CHALLENGE: YOU GETTING FOOD FROM A DRIVETHRU ON YOUR BIKE

And you gotta hand it to Mike for such a wacky challenge! Kudos to you too Dirk for having the ***** to do it!

NEXT CHALLENGE: YOU GETTING FOOD FROM A DRIVETHRU ON YOUR BIKE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyQRAf_oNlk&sns=em"]YouTube - FZ-man riding for justice![/ame]

Oh snap! I just upped da game wit vid-eeeeeee-ooooooh

Last edited:
Back