• Europe

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Asia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Antarctica (Brrrr, polar bears may poll here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been fairly boring. Born in Nashua NH, went to college in Durham NH, Lived in Portsmouth NH after college, and now i live in Concord NH. USA

I was born and raised in Emu Creek, Australia. Lived in Wagga Wagga for a few years before moving to Sydney. Lived in Sydney for 6 years, then moved to London, UK to see the world. Been to 35 countries at last count. Living the dream!

I have been fairly boring. Born in Nashua NH, went to college in Durham NH, Lived in Portsmouth NH after college, and now i live in Concord NH. USA

lol.....That's pretty impressive, considering the state isnt' really that big either. Funny thing, I've been to all four of those cities/town.

relax different time frame we will vote born kent uk moved to sydney at 2 years of age then moved to adelaide at 15 been here since then now 40, have been to the states 3 times england once and other holiday dest, so mnow there is a aussie vote.

Born, raised and lived all my life so far in Helsinki, Finland. Nice place, not too big, quite safe to live in and no polar bears.

I was born in Memphis, TN, but have lived all over the US.

Ready?

Here we go! (in no particular order)
  • Texas
    • Dallas
    • Watauga (just outside Ft. Worth)
    • Arlington
    • San Marcos
    • Austin
  • Tennessee
    • Memphis (born and raised (mostly))
    • Nashville
    • Lawrenceburg
  • England, UK
    • Richmond upon Thames (just outside London)
    • Chiswick (again, just outside London)
  • Illinois
    • Vernon Hills
    • Libertyville
  • Arizona
    • Phoenix
  • Colorado
    • Boulder
  • Alaska
    • Anchorage
  • Alabama
    • Decatur

In case you're wondering, I didn't even list places I lived for less than a year! I've been in the UK for the past 9 years, but I chose 'North America' on the poll because it asks where you "are from" which implies where you were born, not where you live.

David "The Pedant"

P.S. Oh, and while I'm at it - the question ends in a preposition as well which is also supremely annoying. ;)

Last edited:
I was born in Memphis, TN, but have lived all over the US.

Ready?

Here we go! (in no particular order)
  • Texas
    • Dallas
    • Watauga (just outside Ft. Worth)
    • Arlington
    • San Marcos
    • Austin
  • Tennessee
    • Memphis (born and raised (mostly))
    • Nashville
    • Lawrenceburg
  • England, UK
    • Richmond upon Thames (just outside London)
    • Chiswick (again, just outside London)
  • Illinois
    • Vernon Hills
    • Libertyville
  • Arizona
    • Phoenix
  • Colorado
    • Boulder
  • Alaska
    • Anchorage
  • Alabama
    • Decatur

In case you're wondering, I didn't even list places I lived for less than a year! I've been in the UK for the past 9 years, but I chose 'North America' on the poll because it asks where you "are from" which implies where you were born, not where you live.

David "The Pedant"

P.S. Oh, and while I'm at it - the question ends in a preposition as well which is also supremely annoying. ;)

I think we have the winner.

I don't live in any of the above continents. I live in England. Our politicians are steadily watering us down until we are part of a huge swathing mass of peoples from all over the continent next to England

Born in Kansas, lived in Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, New Mexico, Alabama, North Dakota, Illinois, and now in Utah.

Oddly, I've never lived on either coast. :|

(have visited 48/50 US states, Canada, England, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Luxembourg, Italy, Turkey, France, and Switzerland)

Now: Sacramento since '86. Backing up: San Francisco 5 yrs, San Diego 1 yr, 2 yrs Europe: working (Switzerland), studying (France), tour-backpacking it, Sacramento (born here).

One of the great things about the internet and our wonderful fz6-forum is that it really makes the world a smaller place. Here for instance we have riders sharing ideas from Europe, Unites States, Canada, Asia and other areas.

Which continent are you from? If you don't mind please specify the city and/or region of your country.

I was born in Poland and lived there for about 10 years. Then moved to Malmo, Sweden; studied there for about a year. Later traveled to Italy; lived in Latina then Rome for about half a year. Final destination and home is in Los Angeles, CA.

North America, hum lets think, 6 states, then Canada for 4 years and Peru for one year. Now in Europe. WE get around!@

Trina

Back