The Sound of Summer

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Oregon we had two 77 degree days last weekend the last week of March! Awesome. Now it will rain until June or July! We are 6.5" below normal for rain since January 1st so I assume it will catch up. :spank:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
dp_130331_01.jpg

Beautiful pic of the lady, bd43. I saw your bike in the 'Bike of the Month' link over to the left on the home page of the forum, and couldn't believe how clear and detailed the photo was. The one above is just as good, minus the fall colors.
What camera are you using, if I may ask?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Oregon we had two 77 degree days last weekend the last week of March! Awesome. Now it will rain until June or July! We are 6.5" below normal for rain since January 1st so I assume it will catch up. :spank:

I've made GOOD use of everyone of those days! Crisis sat from November to last Friday (03-29) and I've pushed 10 gallons of fuel through her! :cheer:

Mark, they PAVED (BRAND NEW PAVEMENT) from the Vista house East on the Old Scenic River Hwy to the falls and currently there are no lines! It was a Nice little Rip last night through the most twisted roads around! Need I say that this is first time I've ever seen new black top laid down on that road in 30 years! You should go there!

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good, when's your first ride :rockon:

Was just sayin in the Chat room, waiting for the streets to dry a little and the city to fill the miles of potholes.

....and, if I wasn't superstitious about jinxing or anything, we’re supposed to get up to 17cm of snow by Saturday, starting tomorrow night. WTF! :eek: