Thread designed specifically to laugh at people who are now in wintertime.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It aint too crap to ride here in the depths of winter, but it was soi cold this morning, that i got out of bed, and went and put the Barbeque on in the shed, because it was -2c in there at 3am, and i had lots of painted bike parts hanging to dry....

It is a steady 14c in there now.....1c below what paint manufacturer recommends for suitable painting conditions!

Stinks like sausage though!

Winter.....how i love the chill blanes you give me on a late night/early morning ride home from work! :eek:

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
I actually would prefer some winter temps. I have plenty of excellent cold weather gear and heated grips as well... June just started and we're already over 100 everyday here in OKC. And since I work late afternoons and evenings, it doesn't really give me a whole lot of time to ride unless I want to wake up at the butt crack of dawn!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh the joys of an Aussie winter , cool of a night/morning but gorgeous during the day :rockon:

We had -1 at home the other morning & we are looking at -4 over the weekend :D 2 knuckles have already cracked open , cant wait for the rest :(

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
It aint too crap to ride here in the depths of winter, but it was soi cold this morning, that i got out of bed, and went and put the Barbeque on in the shed, because it was -2c in there at 3am, and i had lots of painted bike parts hanging to dry....

It is a steady 14c in there now.....1c below what paint manufacturer recommends for suitable painting conditions!

Stinks like sausage though!

Winter.....how i love the chill blanes you give me on a late night/early morning ride home from work! :eek:

It's gonna be hilarious when you're riding along, the bike heats up to operating temperatures, and you can smell snags sizzling :)

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
When I die.....I'm not going to heaven. I'm going to Australia!

Are you sure?

You might run into Stoner somewhere... Or a Kangaroo... Or Stoner...

This would be a boring eternity. (except maybe when the Kangaroo decides to punch Stoner)

:rockon:

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Are you sure?

This would be a boring eternity. (except maybe when the Kangaroo decides to punch Stoner)

Boring?
I would ride all day long leaving stoner far behind me. And at night watching episodes of skippy the bushkangaroo and Crocodile dundee:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HRZLMePW0U]YouTube - ‪Theme - Skippy The Bush Kangaroo‬‏[/ame]

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you sure?

Yeah mate , we are all boring here so nobody bother coming :eek:

We'll keep this place a secret to ourselves :D Nothing to see here but Kangaroo's , Koala's , Wallbies , Bilbies , Numbats , Quokka's , Echidna's , Fairy Penguins , Wombats , Vegemite , Beaches , Meter Maids :drool: , Ayers Rock , Great Barrier Reef , Tasmanian Devils , Meter Maids , Sport Fishing , Humpback Whales , Meter Maids , Crocodiles , Snakes , Spiders , Meter Maids , Mick Doohan , Troy Bayliss , Phillip Island , Mt Panorama , Meter Maids , Adriana Stoner :drool: :BLAA:

Anything I have missed ?? Yeah thats a fairly boring place :D :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha I know skippy!
It was on television during my child years :D
It was the same period as the AUS serie "The flying doctors"

AWESOME :rockon: :rockon:

The Flying Doctors , now that was a great show :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfyxThcqF3I]YouTube - ‪Flying Doctors Opening Credits‬‏[/ame]

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
yeah mate , we are all boring here so nobody bother coming :eek:

We'll keep this place a secret to ourselves :d nothing to see here but kangaroo's , koala's , wallbies , bilbies , numbats , quokka's , echidna's , fairy penguins , wombats , vegemite , beaches , meter maids :drool: , ayers rock , great barrier reef , tasmanian devils , meter maids , sport fishing , humpback whales , meter maids , crocodiles , snakes , spiders , meter maids , mick doohan , troy bayliss , phillip island , mt panorama , meter maids , adriana stoner :drool: :blaa:

Anything i have missed ?? Yeah thats a fairly boring place :d :rockon:

yawn:d .

epofHouston

Reaction score
Visit site
It's hover about 100 degF in Texas for about a month now. I commute to work so in the morning it's not bad but during the day and going home is miserable. My riding attire is mesh jacket, helmet, jeans, gloves, and steel toes boots so I am sweating like crazy. Still love it though. The only thing that stops me is rain....

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
It's hover about 100 degF in Texas for about a month now. I commute to work so in the morning it's not bad but during the day and going home is miserable. My riding attire is mesh jacket, helmet, jeans, gloves, and steel toes boots so I am sweating like crazy. Still love it though. The only thing that stops me is rain....

Rain.......and Chuck Norris!