time to buy an exhaust :))))

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive finally made the decision to buy an exhaust (finally saved up enough)

I want some two brothers slip ons so far the cheapest i have found are 590$ anybody find any for cheaper?!!!!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
beware i read a thread a while ago of FAKE 2bros cans....for 10bucks more u can get a carbon fiber M4 from indysuperbikes.com. pm if u want the deal

NIN

Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine from Biohazard Cycles. They've got the same price @ 590$. You'll probably want to invest in the sound suppressors. I love loud exhaust but without suppressors my ears were ringing post-ride, even with ear plugs, especially on the interstate. I love mine and the fender eliminator kit comes for free!

aid-90

Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine from Biohazard Cycles. They've got the same price @ 590$. You'll probably want to invest in the sound suppressors. I love loud exhaust but without suppressors my ears were ringing post-ride, even with ear plugs, especially on the interstate. I love mine and the fender eliminator kit comes for free!

+1 on the decibel killers. i only took mine out for one week end. the fazer sounded like a moto gp bike, on the other hand i was getting head aches and ringing in my ears while riding :rolleyes:

I am attending a bike rally this week end so wil take out the decibel killers and wear ear plugs ;)

Shockwave

Reaction score
Visit site
dang i just bought the two brothers on ebay for 650, funnything is its from biohazardcycles. just looked at thier normal website and they offer it for 590... wish i would have seen this thread 2 days ago.