To Female Riders:

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
What's not cool is when a guy asks if he can have a ride. Or the latest was when a guy offered to ride my bike for me and I could ride pillion. uhhhh......................NOT!

Is a grandma riding a bike still hot? Especially if she is a young grandma? :rolleyes:

jdesiano1

Up to no Good
Reaction score
Visit site
You neglect to think that she may have more skill than you, and YOU are the one trying to "keep up."

Yeah usually I am at the back of the pack watching these idiots (I mean really good crazy awesome wheelie riders) go down the road at a safe speed ( I mean 95 mph) and think to myself it was nice knowing you guys and I appreciate the oppurtunity to be Hott for ya'll. LOl:Flip:

Got-boost?

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah usually I am at the back of the pack watching these idiots (I mean really good crazy awesome wheelie riders) go down the road at a safe speed ( I mean 95 mph) and think to myself it was nice knowing you guys and I appreciate the oppurtunity to be Hott for ya'll. LOl:Flip:

LOL someone has to be right. :)

Targa222

Bike nooob
Reaction score
Visit site
theres a fine girl that rides a gxxr600 in my subdivision.

Seen her at the corner gas station one day filling up and she looked like a beach babe more then a biker.

Theres also a blond that drives an mazda rx-7 in my sub as well

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
saw a woman during my commute this morning and I got a smile on my face. all woman that ride as far as i am concerned are hot. and IMHO I think they are better riders thanman because most of them are patient riders.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
It is not how fast you get there, it is how you get there. Two wheels are just more fun than four!

Hence the concept of the Segway :)

This thread isn't really that controversial. It brings a smile to my face to see another rider (ESPECIALLY when the rider has the opposite genitalia of mine), regardless of age, experience, LOOKS, etc.

Its like Plato said:

Is something pious because its the will of the gods? Or is it the will of the gods because its pious.

Does riding a bike make a woman sexy? Or is she sexy because she's riding a bike - I will never know.

Last edited:

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
So Quick Question...

Guys is it still as Hott when a chick rides her own ride and doesn't try to "keep up"? Does she need specific skill level to keep her hottness? If she stalls out in front of you is she still hott or just being laughed at now?

I am looking for real replys.:confused:

Lol, I would laugh but I would do it to anyone regardless of gender but that's because I'm a piss taker, just like I would laugh if I did stall, which I have I may add. I fitted some aftermarket mirrors and hadn't tightened them enough and going down some country roads, one folded in and as I pushed it back I didn't realise I hit the kill switch and had to pull over but I still laughed and was laughed at for doing it.

That's what it's about, having a laugh, if you can't do that there's no point imo.

Also I've yet to encounter a woman on a bike that I've met.

Last edited:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
At my track day there was 2 women riding in the Expert class.

There was a group of 10 or so in Class B that where going for their racing licesne..... they had a mock race and a woman won on a CBR 600!!!! Not only was her ridding stunning, but she was to. My kinda lady

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most of the women I see on bikes are either half and half or hogs. However, there is one here in Loganville that rides her own Harley that is HOT.........:rockon:

Bikes were made for guys to drive, not gals........

RS

Do you park your bike at the front of the cave or bring it in?

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
So, as we boil the corn on down to the cob, what we have is a bunch of pissed off female motorcycle owners........What is this, PMS week on the forum? I know 3 lady bikers that are sexy and hot, but I think the majority of ya wishes you were men instead of the femailian gender. Just get over it girls, you can't be like us unless ya have a sex change operation. As for the granny that rides the red bike all over God's creation for 160,000 miles, it shows, believe me, it shows........And you guys that cower down to these women, y'all must have a wet noodle for a backbone......

But, as always, the only opinion that matters is mine.:rockon:

RS

RS:
Are you for real....:rolleyes: My wife rides and I love it. She is new at it, but she will be as good a rider as I am. Hell.....I think I'll let her drive and I'll get on the pillion!;)

AGMOM:

I'll ride with you any day.....to hell with those who say you can't!:D

Interesting thread....

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
So Quick Question...

Guys is it still as Hott when a chick rides her own ride and doesn't try to "keep up"? Does she need specific skill level to keep her hottness? If she stalls out in front of you is she still hott or just being laughed at now?

I am looking for real replys.:confused:

I think all women who ride because they enjoy it are hot...period!:thumbup:

It's all about sharing a common passion and enjoying each others company. that's why I love the fact that my wife rides!....her OWN bike!:D

msfitnetz

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 there brother!!! When Steph and I ride through towns people stop and stare. As much as I would love to think that they are noticing my Max, I think it is more Steph's helmet pigtails that garner the attention. She really likes the look of shock on people's faces when she gets off her Fizz and they realize that it is a woman riding her own bike. I think Steph rode on the back of my Max once before declaring she wanted her own. Now she only hops on back of mine very occasionally. What guys need to realize is the inherent advantages to having your spouse/partner have her own bike. They understand the Mod Monkey a lot better cause they probably will get bitten too LOL:D

So rue! And hard to find a Man that wants a lady rider in this area!!

trble

Reaction score
Visit site
Most of the women I see on bikes are either half and half or hogs. However, there is one here in Loganville that rides her own Harley that is HOT.........:rockon:

RS

That is just pure ignorance. What makes you think they are just for guys? I know a lot of women that ride some of them even race. :Flip:

trble

Reaction score
Visit site
So rue! And hard to find a Man that wants a lady rider in this area!!

Where in VA are you? The guys around Dc and NOVA have no problems riding with the girls. I ride mainly with the guys as most of the girls dont want to head in to WV where we like to ride. Most of the group rides around here are a mix of both. Unless they post up that it is an advanced ride then most of us will stay clear as that means they are going balls to the wall and I like to come home in one piece.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

RS
I bet you look just like Brad Pitt.....NOT.

Bikes are for anyone who loves them. If the rider happens to be hot, then that's a bonus, not a necessity!!!

:spank:

Twigs

Bad Girl
Reaction score
Visit site
Hiya, I'm new to this forum and was quite excited that there was a bunch of people that had taste when it comes to their ride! However, I was amused at the 'Ladies only' section and the interest it had attracted in respect of Lady Bikers.

What a difference in biking culture there seems to be! Here in the UK, women have been riding for some considerable time, though I have to admit that it has become more popular in recent years, but that's true for both sexes.

I have been road riding for over 25 years (yes, I'm a grandma too!) and every one of those years it was purely for pleasure. I have never ridden a cruiser, it's not my scene but I have done my time on sports bikes of the 80's & 90's and now I love the nakeds because they are as close to looking like a real bike (of yesteryear) as you get.

Biking is all about personal pleasure, it's not a race or a competition, it's not a beauty pageant and it's certainly not just for the boys. Take my bike away and you take a part of me too.

As far as a female rider being hot -or horny where I'm from :D well I'm no oil painting but my other half can't resist riding behind me for a peek at my leathered up arse! Not bad for an old lady biker ;)