Top Sellerie Seat size question

Prince Valium

Reaction score
Visit site
I am planning on getting one of these but have some questions about the sizing options. There is a short, standard and long version. The current stock seat is a bit long for me as when I sit all the way back, my arms are outstretched to the handlebars. However, I'm concerned about the nut crunching factor if I get the TS seat in a short or standard version, so am leaning towards the long so that I have more room. If anyone has one of these can you please give me some feedback on the size you got and comfort with that? I'm 6 ft and 190lbs. Thanks.

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Prince,

I'm 6'2" 230 and have the long TS and have almost too much room. I can move around on the seat, forward and back, and am not held in by the backrest. In some ways, this is nice because I can adjust position on longer rides, but I also wish I was a little more "tucked in" to the seat. According to TS, the long has the backrest pushed back about 3cm, so it really isn't a huge amount. I'd probably go standard if I was buying again.

Scorpio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I am 6' 190lb too. I had the standard size seat and it was the right size for me.

I ended up selling it and getting a Russell day long sport seat that was better for me. The TS allowed me to ride for about 3 hours without discomfort, but the russel seat had never gotten uncomfortable on multiple 9hr plus days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk