Traffic in India

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkPBBZiMAjY&feature=share]YouTube - It happens only in INDIA[/ame]

LOL

You know those Discovery channel specials about the ocean life?? Schools of fish in those look a heck of a lot more organized than that traffic!

You know those Discovery channel specials about the ocean life?? Schools of fish in those look a heck of a lot more organized than that traffic!

I don't know. Something smells fishy about that claim.

Amazing how we can be successfully civilized with each other without all those other controls. I bet everyone gets to work faster and with less fuel consumption....:rockon:

That should be your motorcycle road test. You have to get through that intersection without incident. :D

when i was there our driver would sometimes drive on the sidewalk because it was quicker. one time he got off the road and drove through a field parallel to the road because the field was smoother than the road.

there is a bit of controlled chaos, but trust me, they have their fair share of wrecks. the rule is generally, "i'm bigger so i have the right of way." that and their horn gets them a long way. i'd never want that system here.

One of My friends sister married a guy from India. My friend went with her to India to visit. He said one day he had to take a taxi to cross the road. :eek::eek::eek:

Back home in Pakistan the traffic is similar, and I rode/drove there for years before coming to the UK. No helmet either. The deciplined traffic here took a lot of getting used to, but when I visit back its like a switch is thrown and I change my driving style back to the one shown.... :) the really scary parts are roundabout; everyone just forces their way in and out... driving on the wrong side of a dual carraigeway is common to avoid a u-turn and doubling back.....

Back