Turbo time

ST31th

Reaction score
www.streetfighters.com.au
hey mate im from australia and im well on the way to turboing my 08 fz6n. this is the fist time ive heard of any one else doin it too so its great to see. im using a vance and hines pipe off an '01 R1 and as for the turbo ive done all the maths and found that the garret gt2865rs will do the job. as fo an intercooler im not getting one and using water meth injection instead set up on a pressure switch... the intake will be a 1 off aluminium plenum from a mate and piping will run up and under the right side of the tank. im thinking of changing the exhaust to a two brothers item off an 09' fz6r and run about 6 psi hope i have helped u pm me if you need any more hints, tips, or pics

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Where can you buy the supercharger kits at?? Search brings nothing....

TTS performance built fz6Fighterboys 200 bhp beast.
They use Rotrex chargers,but don't list a specific kit for the FZ,but they'll no doubt give you all the info you need to build one up.

Bear in mind though,his engine,trick as it is cost nearly $9000 ! :eek:

Link- TTS Performance Parts Ltd

Last edited:

PKguy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an extra turbo from a jetta. Was thinking(sarcastically) of putting it on my fz6. From what im seeing here it may be possible. Let me know if you work it out!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an extra turbo from a jetta. Was thinking(sarcastically) of putting it on my fz6. From what im seeing here it may be possible. Let me know if you work it out!

This thread went dead in 2010 lol

But hey anything is possible