Two bros

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
How's it goin lads. I'm gettin the Two Brothers Carbon fibre slip ons for the fazer, after lookin at all options I've been in love with these from the start, bout time she had a bit of bark about her! Just got a few questions maybe ye could help me out. First of all I'm hearin that the two bros are insanely loud, I heard em a load online but only once from a distance in person, it's definitely the sound I want, love that growl, but are they loud enough to be causin problems? Live in a residential area and commute on her every day don't need the wrong attention so I'm wonderin should I get the baffles as well or do they come with? This is the recommended one. Two Brothers Racing, add an item to your shopping cart:

Also I'm ordering on Ebay from here I think
04-09 Yamaha FZ6 FZ-6 Two Brothers Exhaust DUAL Carbon : eBay Motors (item 390058447846 end time Mar-07-10 11:03:31 PST)

Anyone in Ireland (where I'm ordering to) have any problems with this, likely to get stung by customs etc? Have never ordered anything from the states before.
Also any opinions on the cans more than welcome too.
Cheers lads. :thumbup:

Hi,
I just got mine installed 2 months ago (TB Carbon slip on) its the best upgrade ever, the sound is just insane, surely a head turner. Power is truly increased. But dude the growl really feels great gives me goose bumps, just let it ROAR Man!!. The power tip which i also installed doesn't really make that much a difference especially when you hit 5000 + rpm, almost sounds the same as not having the power tip. No doubts get the TB!!!

Last edited:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are TBR titanium with P1-X inserts.

picture.php
[/IMG]

That's the most bitchin' lookin' exhaust I've ever seen on an FZ6.

xXFazerXx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I just got mine installed 2 months ago (TB Carbon slip on) its the best upgrade ever, the sound is just insane, surely a head turner. Power is truly increased. But dude the growl really feels great gives me goose bumps, just let it ROAR Man!!. The power tip which i also installed doesn't really make that much a difference especially when you hit 5000 + rpm, almost sounds the same as not having the power tip. No doubts get the TB!!!

:D Bit late man I got Leo vince Carbon SBK11's, and I'm chuffed!! Love the sound it's incredible. Thanks anyway though. :thumbup:
Those two bros do look pretty sweet tho it's true.