Upload your entires for the August 2009 Bike Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M gonna enter my bike this month!! i'm allready cooking up a new campain thread...... :iconbeer: :sinister: :D

I'M gonna enter my bike this month!! i'm allready cooking up a new campain thread...... :iconbeer: :sinister: :D

am waiting with baited breathe! this should be good, even if it's only half as good as your last campaign...lol!

:thumbup:

am waiting with baited breathe! this should be good, even if it's only half as good as your last campaign...lol!

:thumbup:
I think this one is going to be better!! I just PMed my possible co-conspiriter in the new campain...:sinister: :D

Just uploaded a couple pics, as I was more than late for the July submission:rolleyes:

Vote for me!:Flash:

It's not my intention to flood BOTM with pics of my bike, but I was told that I should post one of the sunset pictures. So I did:ban:

There are some great shots this month, I entered but dang..... good luck everyone! This makes me want to take better pictures. :)

its not a matter of ban... just dividing your chances by 3... kinda like shooting yourself in the foot!

That's a good point. Was thinking about that too, but it seems that I can't delete the pictures I already posted. Maybe moderator can remove the first two pics that I uploaded?

I finally remembered to NOT post one of my latest pics so I could save it for the BOTM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back