VID: Harley rider pulls a Rockford on his bike and dumps his old lady on her ass....Whatta tool

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to say I've posted ALOT more vids of meatheads on streetbikes....I myself dont discriminate, you do something stupid, I call u a dummy...simple.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think he did a mini high side.

He came around the corner, saw his buddies stopped. Stood on the rear brake and the rear end slid to the left (his left). Instead of going around the corner to the right, he steered into the slide (left), effectively "crossing up" the bike. Then he freaked and let off the brake, the rear tire hooked up and spit his passenger off. Ooops! Shoulda completed the corner, stopped and turned around. Bet she doesn't ride with him again....:spank:

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
na na na, na, na... another one bits the dust! aaand another one's gone and another one's gone...another one bites the dust!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
That little spin at the end was absolutely awesome! :rockon: I used to do them on my BMX when I was a kid. I don't think I'd like to try it with a 300kg cruiser!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think the bike touches the ground and he straightens up, cause he wasn't expecting it, thus it was almost all down hill from there. :eek:

W

wrightme43

Uhhh... Actually it's not a Harley.

It's a Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic.

So are you Harley bashers going to apologize now and start throwing Yamaha riders under the bus?

I'm just sayin'...

Bruce

LOL Yep. Basicly just tossing folks that ride like a stupid under the bus though.

YamaSpeed

Dartmouth Ambassador
Reaction score
Visit site
The rider subscribes to the "Don't use the front brakes, they're dangerous." school of riding.

No, I'm not making that up. There are many riders who believe that the front brakes are too powerful, and are therefore dangerous and should not be used. I've been lectured by them on the subject.

Fred

You have got to be kidding me! these people exist? I have yet to meet one of these types but now I have to go and find one at the local cruiser coffee shop to hear it for myself.
I will probably have to bring my backpack as I will need to carry something to smack them with.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
You could hear him lock the rear at least twice.... I'm betting he didn't start using the front until after skid #2.... at which point he was already over the centerline. Going slow enough at that point for the front to grab without skidding, and the whole bike pivoted around it.

Pure nooby F.U. That couldn't have been more than ~35 MPH.

I sure hope she came out of that healthy.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Uhhh... Actually it's not a Harley.

It's a Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic.

So are you Harley bashers going to apologize now and start throwing Yamaha riders under the bus?

I'm just sayin'...

Bruce
LMFAO!!!! it is a Yamaha !!!! LOL :tard::rtfm::rof:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
The "use the rear brake" isn't always the riders fault but sometimes it is the educators. In my MSF class they constantly said apply the rear brake first then apply the front brakes. They also stressed the results of locking the front brakes and only mentioned locking the rear. Unfortunately this typically leads to a bad emergency response of stomping on the rear brake. Part of it also comes from where the pegs and brake pedals are typically mounted on a cruiser. Unlike on sportsbikes where you typically use the toe of your foot and push downward on many cruisers you use your toe and push forward much like a car. This also compounds the stomping on the brakes because of the muscle memory of using the brakes in a car.

It still boggles my mind that bikes that weigh as much as cruisers do have such poor brakes and the riders continue to follow so close.

We will never know but my assumption is he probably would never have had a problem if he didn't have a passenger. I think without the passenger braking slightly into the turn he would have been fine but with the added weight the bike did not respond like he though it would causing a panic response.

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
My guess is he practiced that move for six months on his dirt bike so he wouldn't have to ride 2 up anymore, that guy could be in the x games but he dosn't want people to know his skills. He just wants some road time without the little misses maybe.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda re-directs the whole "Tool" statement doesn't it? *lol*

Bruce

Wow, thanks man....it took over 400 views before someone(u) noticed it was a Yamaha cruiser, which to me and ALOT of other people that viewed the vid, looks like a Harley. I hope you feel better pointing out my mistake and throwing it in my face.

Bruce McCrary

RDY2GO!
Reaction score
rdytogo.blogspot.com
Wow, thanks man....it took over 400 views before someone(u) noticed it was a Yamaha cruiser, which to me and ALOT of other people that viewed the vid, looks like a Harley. I hope you feel better pointing out my mistake and throwing it in my face.

Kinda like the rider(s) in the video must feel about you posting it and making fun of them in the first place?

Again, I'm just sayin'...

Bruce

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Talk about sterotypes :eek::confused:

Glad we got "Keith Code" with us explaining what happened with total objectivity...

Don't look at any of my videos plzz :D

glad somebody recognizes my merits. I did read ALMOST ALL of twist of the wrist 2 you know!!

Kinda like the rider(s) in the video must feel about you posting it and making fun of them in the first place?

But theyll never know!! which makes it all the more pleasing!!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Again, I'm just sayin'...

Bruce

So you take it upon yourself to defend his honour?..lol.. your a good guy Bruce. Keep on cruisin'...:thumbup: