Wacked the bike...

agreed.. i dont bother to look unless i know nothing is in front of me and i cant believe the crap that came out of her mouth... but other wise eyes on the road.. that goes for bikes too...

well i could reccommend that you plan the camping trip on a race weekend and stay at the track, $25ish per person for the weekend, you can camp from friday to sunday, get to watch motorcycle racing and you are close to some good rides and you get to hang out with racers and watch the racing.

Wow, I'm surprised how harsh everyone is right now. Serves him right? Ouch...
I love it when people start preaching about crap like this. I'm sure they always follow the rules of the road, never, ever put anyone else in danger, and never drove after a drink, talked on the cell, or passengers in the car, signal every lane change, and only speed at the track.
The guy was parking the car, not speeding down the road while texting.

well i could reccommend that you plan the camping trip on a race weekend and stay at the track, $25ish per person for the weekend, you can camp from friday to sunday, get to watch motorcycle racing and you are close to some good rides and you get to hang out with racers and watch the racing.

i was lookind around liek the middle of the white mountains for camping.. but the track idea is way better... when is that race your talking about because that would an awesome trip.. let me know more info if you have it.. thank man :thumbup:

Wow, I'm surprised how harsh everyone is right now. Serves him right? Ouch...
I love it when people start preaching about crap like this. I'm sure they always follow the rules of the road, never, ever put anyone else in danger, and never drove after a drink, talked on the cell, or passengers in the car, signal every lane change, and only speed at the track.
The guy was parking the car, not speeding down the road while texting.

yea but i can see where everyone else is comming from.. sometimes you gotta take a hard line with people and tell them that they should have been paying mroe attention... i dont recall reading anything that called me a moron or a$$hat, so its ok to get some harsher opinions from people..

besides, we all need an occasional reminder to PAY ATTENTION... :thumbup:

besides.. car is ok, and more importantly the bike is ok..

There's a race this weekend and rumor has it, it's going to be almost 80 on Friday :rockon:

i was lookind around liek the middle of the white mountains for camping.. but the track idea is way better... when is that race your talking about because that would an awesome trip.. let me know more info if you have it.. thank man :thumbup:

besides, we all need an occasional reminder to PAY ATTENTION... :thumbup:

besides.. car is ok, and more importantly the bike is ok..

Oh, I agree that we shouldn't be on the phone and driving. I've almost been smacked by distracted drivers. I'm not advocating it at all.
I just don't think it's right to say that someone deserves hurting their bike for parking their car while on the phone.

Oh, I agree that we shouldn't be on the phone and driving. I've almost been smacked by distracted drivers. I'm not advocating it at all.
I just don't think it's right to say that someone deserves hurting their bike for parking their car while on the phone.

well... im sure no one here wishes ill will on another or their bike.. but sometimes hard love is the only way to get throuhh...so its all good :thumbup:

Back