Went for a ride today ...

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
... and had a BLAST. Weather was awesome all day and the roads were full of motorcyclists. I was riding up and down the Qubbin (sp) reservoir roads and as I was looking for a spot to park I noticed an FZ6 and thought I'd stop right by it and see if I get to meet the owner. His name was Steve and he said he may stop by this board and say 'hi' :)

But nuff said. Here are some pics :)

View attachment 23454

View attachment 23455

View attachment 23456

View attachment 23457

View attachment 23458

View attachment 23459

View attachment 23460

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics! I also went out today... couldn't resist! I only stopped once for photos. Some may recognize this pic as the Jan '09 calendar winning pic? Well, not the FZ6 this time but the FZ1. :D

attachment.php

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ I really like the deep blue color :) I cant believe how nice the weather was in NE today! Great you managed to take advantage too :iconbeer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ I really like the deep blue color :) I cant believe how nice the weather was in NE today! Great you managed to take advantage too :iconbeer:

Wasn't it GREAT!?!? I went out and covered about 55 miles. I was almost 30 miles from home when I looked and saw I needed gas. So, I pull into a station only to discover I forgot my wallet! So, I went back home and this time talked my wife into getting on her bike and we did another 105 miles!

It was an AWESOME day! Glad you could take advantage of it too!

BigJoeG

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are killing me. I saw the great weather forecast for the weekend thru Monday and then got on a plane for Germany. I am in a hotel room looking out at the morning rain. :( Just want to get out one more time before the bike goes is the basement.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Joe, if you don't mind a little colder (30-40-ish) rides, the weather all this week should be pretty nice (where nice = cold but no rain) :) I'm sure you'll manage to get a few more rides before you hibernate her ... I know I will :D :iconbeer:

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to see all the leaves on the ground and hearing that people are still riding. I hit the mountains yesterday in the heat down here. Summer is one month away but the heat is on!!!
Bailey Balwark.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
man i have the day off today and it is supposed to be 65 here in southern michigan. and the tiger is still in the shop.. guess i will have to liberate the fz before the wife gets wise to the weather. if not guess the rebel will get a few miles today.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
it really was and is nice weather. i got a call saturday night asking if i'd fill in as a speaker for youth event on sunday night (last night). sure, it's only 4 hours away :eek: and i have no time to prepare a message... except the time on the bike.

it was great. 4 hours there. stay the night. then get up this morning and ride 4 hours into work. i'm a little tired right now. i'll be happy to finish with work about 10:30 tonight, get home and get some sleep.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Well.....I didn't get to play hooky in the best part of the day but by 3 PM I was gone, gone, gone. Put on about 70 miles and picked up some Chinese food 3 towns away for dinner. Just back but what a ride for Nov. There's more to come this week. Woo Hoo!:rockon: