What do FZ6 riders graduate to in bikes?

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
For me a new rider on an 07 Ninja 250, the FZ6 is all I dream about...I don't know which color is best...I love the Red because you don't see as many...The Blue is classic...Silver looks very sweet on the 04, and what can you say about the Raven...

That's my next bike...What bike do you guys dream about???You're already on the Best bike in the world...:rockon:FZ8,FZ1, or ????????????

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm....
I REALLY want a supermotard. If yamaha made a WR450X instead of just the 250 I would add one to my stable of my current 3 yamahas...
A Daytona 675 in the special edition white...
and the XR1200X in racing orange just to have fun with...

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
What bike do you guys dream about?

5423230898_4a903f47c7_b.jpg

:drool:
i love david's buell. i was so made that harley shut them down because it was on my short list whenever the fz6 dies on me. honestly, i've given up looking at other bikes and dreaming about what i don't have. i'm quite happy with what i do have. besides, the fz6 is a great bike. i really can't ask for much more.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I got access to an FZ1 whenever I want, and nothing can beat my FZ6. I stopped looking because I kept getting disappointed. Right now into restoring bikes with my dad.

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had my eye on a Triumph Street Triple for quite some time. I am still quite happy with my FZ6 however, but whenever I go bike shopping again, Triumph may be where I end up.

Oh, and I have yet to see another red FZ6 on the streets. Very glad I went with the red.

JTL

Reaction score
Visit site
My next dream bike would be a Ducati Multistrada 1200, but with the prices here (~28000€ for the Touring version) there's no way I can afford that :(

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
My next dream bike would be a Ducati Multistrada 1200, but with the prices here (~28000€ for the Touring version) there's no way I can afford that :(
I love those too. It would be a hard choice if the Super Ténéré and the MTS1200 were the same price. But the Duc is 6,000 more......

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
unfortunately i like a lot of bikes. the fz is the only bike in my stable.. i never stop lusting after an mv brutale the latest 1050 being the best....oh money money money:(

i forgot to mention yamahas own mt-01. its a very gorgeous looking bike....

(mv brutale is 1078 not 1050 cc ups

Last edited:

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
For me I have riden alot of bikes and I own two of most " for me " perfect bikes my FZ6 and my Ducati Monster. My monster was my first bike and I have put a lot of money into it and it's an completly different bike from when I first got it. and for my FZ6 it's bone stock and I plan on leaving it that way.
if I do step up in anyway I will go to a FJR or something like it. and a superbike of some kind either a Aprila RSV4 or an Ducati 1198s. I think for me I need to have two bikes that are good at two different things it's just the way I like to ride.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
unfortunately i like a lot of bikes. the fz is the only bike in my stable.. i never stop lusting after an mv brutale the latest 1050 being the best....oh money money money:(

Definitely on my list of money no object bikes.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, for me Street Triple R or Z1000 !! But the new Daytona 675 with the Ohlins would be awesome .....

Both nakeds would be an ideal upgrade :)

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
plenty of bikes i'd like

i think my next one might be a ducati monster (796 or 1100), but i'd also be interested in a super sports, or a dirt bike, or just a big naked muscle bike :D

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm kinda torn between touring and super sport for when (if?) I ever upgrade. My definite winner in the SS category is the all-black 2007 Honda FireBlade :drool: God that bike looks awesome :rockon:
CBR_Fireblade_NitramX_by_NitramX.jpg

However, if I end up doing some more touring (which I really hope) the all new Kawasaki z1000 SX really look like an awesome bike aswell, and should do very well for longer trips.
2011_KAWASAKI_Z1000SX_8.jpg

My two favorite bikes atm - besides my FZ which I just love to death. Can't wait till the season opens here (snow sucks)

/Anesi

PS: Sorry for the large images. Are there any way to resize the images, so they won't be... well, huge :ban:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
However, if I end up doing some more touring (which I really hope) the all new Kawasaki z1000 SX really look like an awesome bike aswell, and should do very well for longer trips.

I haven't heard of the SX, it looks like the Ninja 1000. My list of bikes I would love are the new Z1000 for the affordable pick, or the two bikes I would love were cost no object, the Ducati 848 Evo in flat black, or an Aprilia RSV4 in white.

2011-Ducati-848-EVO-Black-Series.jpg

rsv4r_white.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with Scottst - my next bike would be TWO bikes! How else could you replace the awesome functionality of the FZ6?

I think I might go with the FJR1300 or equivalent for long trips with the wife and the BMW F800R or S1000RR for the street.

I take that back...it would be three bikes! The FJR, a good street bike, and a dedicated track bike (track days are so addictive......)