Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 22 11.1%

• Total voters

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
What type of exhaust does your bike have? I'm curious to see which systems are the most popular.

Me, I'm stock and will stay that way. I like my bikes to STFU.

W

wrightme43

I like my stock one too. If I buy aftermarket it will either be the 4 pipe lazer or the scorpion cans in stainless.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like my stock one too. If I buy aftermarket it will either be the 4 pipe lazer or the scorpion cans in stainless.
The 4 pipe lazer is the business. I want one and likey very much. I think they are about £700.00 in the UK.

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Stock. I haven't been able to talk my wife into letting me get aftermarket cans. She's still pissed about me trading her dirtbike in (for my FZ6). She also works at the dealership, so no chance of getting them behind her back.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Stock right now. I wouldnt mind it being a bit throater, but I cant find anything that is just a bit lounder, but not insanely loud.

The Leo Vince seems to sound really nice, however. I am starting to look into that.

-bryan

Circe

Reaction score
Visit site
The bike had the Devil pipes installed already when I bought it. I get a kick out of the sound, I giggle every time I start up this throaty monster. I am also giggling like an idiot any time I let off the gas and coast a bit downhill, sounds like a big boat motor gurgling. The prior owner pulled out the baffles and if I get pulled over I can play the girl card "sorry if its noisy officer, oh is that what those bolt thingies were for?" :thumbup:

jimcisme

Reaction score
Visit site
Mines still stock.
Although I would love to have one, at $500.00 + a pop I don't think I could ever afford aftermarket.
I’ve been thinking along the lines of build your own with glass packs. There was some interesting stuff in a post a few weeks back and hopefully there will be more.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as soon as my break in on the bike is done i will start on my custom build and see what happens. I'll take many many pics but this will have to wait until spring at least.

penalty vector

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Scorpion carbon fiber cans. I like the sound. Deep & loud, but not too much. Then again, I have never asked the neighbors if they hear me going to work at 5am.
I installed them myself. I was a little nervous doing it, but the directions came with step-by-step pictures.