What is the primary use of your FZ6?

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Proud to say I'm entering my 4th winter on the FZ6 in Seattle 41k miles of mostly commuting so far, 60 miles a day 5 days a week rain or shine.

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Proud to say I'm entering my 4th winter on the FZ6 in Seattle 41k miles of mostly commuting so far, 60 miles a day 5 days a week rain or shine.

I admire you sir. I'm preparing for the first winter with my FZ6 and while I'll ride in cold, I prefer not to ride in wet anymore. What can I say, I'm old and my days of riding year round are behind me. But if the roads are dry, I'll be out there, trust me!

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
I ride 50 miles to work and 50 miles back every day.

I also admire your dedication to self punishment. What kind of gear are you wearing during the winter? I'm interested in going year-round in Indiana but the 100% humidity and unpredictable weather have me talking myself out of this. Some guy passes me every day going the opposite direction on a Hornet, wearing a full body suit, but I don't know what he wears.

lkea

Reaction score
Visit site
I use mine as my daily commuter and as a recreational vehicle for some time. I really enjoy the power and comfort that the FZ6 offers compared with other competitors brand and model.