• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

DrastiK

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted one that would be unique and very noticeable for drivers on the road to have a better chance of seeing me, and i believe this did help a lot.

Bell RS-1 Shattered
RS1Shattered34_zoom.jpg

I was originally planning on coloring the 'shattered' parts so the helmet would just be black and white weird striped, but i guess i was lazy and eventually didn't feel the need to anymore.

suedon

cafe racer
Reaction score
Visit site
I invested in a Scorpion exo-500, black/white oilcan, medium. I love the fit. The visor is easy to change and not too noisy on the highway. I previously had an HJC all white which I liked but was a little too big in comparison. I have only been riding for two years now and have learned and read alot on equipment. Being female I did all the research, went to store more than once, wore it in store for 20 minutes etc then asked for price match, no problem. Graphic on helmet is excellent. And my scala fits perfectly in it.....

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Wearing a Scorpion EXO-700 Predator with mostly black and red graphics. Really liked the fit (tried it on in local motorcycle shop, then purchased it at Revzilla.com for almost half price!). Been very happy with it. Lots of visor colors to purchase if you want and extremely easy to change out.

strongmaterial

Reaction score
Visit site
Just replaced my old Bell Sprint with a Scorpion EXO500. This helmet is very light, considering that it has a drop-down sun-visor. Love the everclear visor. The fit is absolutely spot-on after break-in. The sizing is a little small on the Scorpions so I got a XL compared to my L Bell Sprint, however, the shell of the scorpion is smaller than my old Bell.:BLAA:

SWMGMC

Reaction score
Visit site
I have two to choose from: a Shoei X11 silver that is an old standby and my Blue Scorpion EXO.. I have a blue bike so I use the blue most often... Would never buy a black helmet- too hot here in central Texas!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Caberg Konda,
zemuqy2e.jpg

Mine is black but I want a white one or hi-vis. I was unable to get white in the helmet that I currently have. I had an article very recently about the colours of vehicles in involved in accidents. It was linked to visibility and colours. Black also scored poorly, Silver was the least visible and white was the most visible. If I could get a hi-vis coloured lid I would get that.
Neil

Last edited:

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Plain old white HJC CL-15 for the FZ. Comfortable and serves the purpose. Had it close to 5 years now and it's just about time to replace it.

Silver Shoei RJ-Air Platinum-R 3/4 for the Venture.

Last edited:

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
G-Max_GM54S_Modular_Street_Helmet_1540399_F.TC-12_3XL_SILVER_Flat_Black_Silver_Derk_Modular_Helmets_Street.jpg

This is my current lid. I liked it at first, but then pieces started breaking off of it. It incorporates some great ideas, but it's poorly executed with cheap parts.

I like modular helmets, so my next will probably be a white Scorpion Exo 900.

scorpion_exo900_white_400.jpg

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't say that I've really paid much attention to the color or graphics on my helmet. I have an HJC IS-16 that is flat black and I like it. I'm divided on the color or if I want to do something to it, but it works. I really like the helmet because it's comfortable for me.

niko_fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am an HJC guy.. i have the cl-sp throttle in red ( can be seen on avatat a bit) and the hjc zf9 in grey....My first proper helmet was an agv k series in black which i found very dull looking after a while

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Saw the new Shoei colors in a RevZilla ad today. There's a cool retro black and white checkered pattern that looks cool.

In related news, hi viz yellow is effective. I saw a guy with one on the other day. I heard the bike, but didn't see them. Then, through light trees/shrubs on the median, I saw a yellow dot through them and nothing else.

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
I checked black since most of my helmets have some black in them. Started with my black and blue gothic Joe Rocket RKT201, not a great helmet by any means. Fogs up pretty easy and not very comfortable after wearing the other 2. Next came the Scorpion EXO900, pretty good helmet and pretty quiet for a modular but I did break the chin bar latch release just the other day. Waiting for a new one covered under warranty. The Shoei RF-1100 Enigma is the newest one and the best all around.