• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess it's white and red...and carbon fibery. Idk I like it....nice and light and doesn't look bad either!

D

Dave.TX

So as of today about 41% of respondents say they have black helmets. Buncha Darth Vader's! I have a Bell Vortex Flying Tiger. I did multi-light though it can go dark too. It's comfy and no one else has one, get compliments on it. I didn't design it, just wear it. Kinda loud but I've only owned a Scorpion EXO1000 to compare it with, which is loud too. Ear plugs or earbuds work just fine.
2012-Bell-Vortex-Flying-Tiger-Helmet-Silver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
So as of today about 41% of respondents say they have black helmets. Buncha Darth Vader's! I have a Bell Vortex Flying Tiger. I did multi-light though it can go dark too. It's comfy and no one else has one, get compliments on it. I didn't design it, just wear it. Kinda loud but I've only owned a Scorpion EXO1000 to compare it with, which is loud too. Ear plugs or earbuds work just fine.
2012-Bell-Vortex-Flying-Tiger-Helmet-Silver.jpg

Thats one that I really like the graphics on. BUT I would LOVE to have the missbehavin!

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
I just emailed Shoei about their new Neotec to find out if they would be doing the FZ6 Blue color like they did with the Multitec - no go it seems at this time. Im leaning more towards the flat black now.

TxtC27

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Shoei RF-1100 that's black with white, red, and some silver graphics. Has some red flake in the clear coat, too. I like it a lot.
2012-Shoei-RF-1100-Hadron-2-Helmet.jpg

ShoeiRF1100Hadron2-b.jpg

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Silver HJC CL-Max II with Punisher emblem/logo on the back. I wish I would have spent the extra money on the sy-max as it is lighter and has flip down visor.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I primarily wear a HJC R-PHA 10 MC1:
v4h2.png

I really like this one :) But I'm desperately searching for this super nice Bell Star Carbon RSD Black Beauty :drool:

My girlfriend wears a Scorpion EXO400 Ann:
n6k2r.jpg

A very nice helmet and the only one we could find that would fit snuggly on her head (almost had to go to the kids corner :BLAA:)

Grtz,

Degake

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
My old helmet was black/grey graphics, but I wanted something more visible to cagers. So my current helmet is a hi-viz EXO-700. It's quite noticeable, especially in low-light situations, it seems to glow.

scorpion-exo-700-neon.gif

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know what the reason is for putting large graphics on a helmet? Besides the reason that it looks purdy and cool.

Head movement is more noticeable to others instead of a helmet with one color. Something to think about when you go buy your next lid.

Will6196

Reaction score
Visit site
Was gloss black until I plasti dipped it flat black. Am obsessed with plasti dip now that I discovered it, just did my bike too! Wanted flat black to begin with but found a good deal on the gloss so ended up with that. It's some weird sh**!!

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Re: What is your helmet color?

Starting to look for a new helmet and color options seem to be limited in some brands and amazingly diverse in others - what do you have? Lets see what everyone else likes on here.

Ok, so I took the plung over the holiday and bought a flat black Shoei Neotec. Thanks for everyone's submissions. Keep it up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2