Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I could not resist, :D
Wanted: summer in the UK.
For: warm evening trips to the country.
To be able to wear that airtex jacket that has been in the cupboard for two months.
To have the opportunity to even try to get my knee down so I could start a new thread as to why I can't.
:D

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You mates are getting pounded by the rain. I heard worst flooding in 60 years, it's big news here in the states. But if you are looking for warm and sunshine, what better place to spend than in the states. Everything is two for one for you guys, 1/2 price. The British Pound is so strong over are pathetic currency, how can you not take a trip out here. No better time than the present, the summer is our slow season. I'll even let you ride my '06 blue FZ6 if you make a trip out here (bring your helmet). Nonstop to LV via Virgin (London) BMI (Manchester).

VEGASRIDER

W

wrightme43

Uh you could come visit us. 86-90 during the day, 65-70 at night. Fair to middlin humidity. This has been one of the best years I remember in KY. Normally we have 100s and 80-90% humidity.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You mates are getting pounded by the rain. I heard worst flooding in 60 years, it's big news here in the states. But if you are looking for warm and sunshine, what better place to spend than in the states. Everything is two for one for you guys, 1/2 price. The British Pound is so strong over are pathetic currency, how can you not take a trip out here. No better time than the present, the summer is our slow season. I'll even let you ride my '06 blue FZ6 if you make a trip out here (bring your helmet). Nonstop to LV via Virgin (London) BMI (Manchester).

VEGASRIDER
Mate to me that would be like wining the lottery. I can picture it now. Me riding down the strip with the sun setting in the foreground. The cool evening air rushing through my new airtex jacket. Great roads great offer of a ride, great company. My bubble has just burst, sterling is strong, alas so is my need to feed the family and pay the mortgage.
The offer is very much appreciated. One day I will get out there and take you up on said offer. Cheers.
PS Went into work and told them how I had been invited to Vegas to ride motorcycles. Sounded Great, Cheers Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Uh you could come visit us. 86-90 during the day, 65-70 at night. Fair to middlin humidity. This has been one of the best years I remember in KY. Normally we have 100s and 80-90% humidity.
Hi Mate, I am asuming KY is kentucky? I have family in the US. I have spent some good time in the south (Mississippi) I remember getting off the plane and being wet with sweat in about ten feet, talk about humidity. In the UK there is a brand of adult lube called KY (ive heard). Just thought you would like to knw that.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mate, I am asuming KY is kentucky? I have family in the US. I have spent some good time in the south (Mississippi) I remember getting off the plane and being wet with sweat in about ten feet, talk about humidity. In the UK there is a brand of adult lube called KY (ive heard). Just thought you would like to knw that.

KY too funny! LOL:Flash:

VEGASRIDER

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish it would stop raining here too. This is the most rain my area has had in a long time. Ranks number 4, so far, on the wettest summer scale. The news said if it keeps up for another week we could hit number 3 with no problem.
I sure hop it stops soon. My bike only gets out on the weekends in between the rain. It mostly rains in the morning and at night. Not sure why but it works out good on the weekend, just not during the week..........at least i have you guys (and ladies) to talk to during my moment of crisis.

:)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish it would stop raining here too. This is the most rain my area has had in a long time. Ranks number 4, so far, on the wettest summer scale. The news said if it keeps up for another week we could hit number 3 with no problem.
I sure hop it stops soon. My bike only gets out on the weekends in between the rain. It mostly rains in the morning and at night. Not sure why but it works out good on the weekend, just not during the week..........at least i have you guys (and ladies) to talk to during my moment of crisis.

:)
Well James, I don’t want to brag or anything so here goes. It stopped raining here today. I went to work early; the sun was shining with nice dry roads. I actually got to work later than planned as I went the long route. It was lovely to hear the motor screaming at 12,000rpm. Sad thing is its going to rain tomorrow. Then I’m going to miss it all over again. Thanks for confirming the KY thing. Neil