What's your chain lube?

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
What's your chain lube of choice?

I've been using Bel Ray "Super Clean Chain Lube" and have been fairly satisfied with it.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Castrol Chain Wax

I have been using it since my bike was new. 6 years and 4 months and 46,000km later I am still on the original chain and sprockets with no noticeable wear.

buzzbomb

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I don't mind Belray, my other fave is Maxima Chain Wax. These two are the only I've found that don't fling. Everything else flings to some extent. I'd love a chain oiling system but don't have the spare cash right now. So Maxima is the go for now!

BB

dblaze

Reaction score
Visit site
I use a Scottoiler I can’t think why anyone would use anything else.

577969.jpg

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I used the Yamaha on road chain lube and found out it flies everywhere getting your bike, boots and pants all dirty and most important, leaving the chain unprotected.
My local shop guy told me that the Kawi worked better so for the same price I gave it a try and I am happier with the results.

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
What's your chain lube of choice?

I've been using Bel Ray "Super Clean Chain Lube" and have been fairly satisfied with it.

I use the same stuff and most of the guys I ride with have switched to Bel Ray as well. It dries to form a protective film, does not sling off, and it colors the chain white to show where you've already lubricated.