Will these HID lights work??

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
So,

I looked through the multiple threads on the forum about HID lights. When I click on all the threads where people list the ebay item that they bought it informs me that the item is no longer available and unable to be seen.

So I want to make sure that these will work. It says that it adapts to both H4 and H7. If these do work, they look like an awesome deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/H1-H7-9005-9006...973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336343738d

I would like to hear from those of you who have done this mod who you bought it from and if you don't mind, a link to their product.

I appreciate all the help.

sam5c

Reaction score
Visit site
I put in the same ones that I bought from a forum member and he sold me a kit that came with one H4 and one H7. Installed them after a couple months of just looking at them following Boneman's HID projector mod instructions. Works like a charm so far.

jbwaterman84

Born to ride
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look like they will do the trick but you need to find out from the seller if you can get 2 different sizes. I know they say they will adapt to any size, but they usually don't send you multiple adapters when you buy them. I bought mine off ebay from kassabian9898, and he was able to send me two different sizes in one box. I would check with him as well as I haven't had any issues with mine in the year that I've had them in.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Those look like they will do the trick but you need to find out from the seller if you can get 2 different sizes. I know they say they will adapt to any size, but they usually don't send you multiple adapters when you buy them. I bought mine off ebay from kassabian9898, and he was able to send me two different sizes in one box. I would check with him as well as I haven't had any issues with mine in the year that I've had them in.

I agree about buying them from kassabian9898 . (I posted a link to his store in the mondo-huge HID thread.) If you email him ahead of time, he will ship you the adapters for one H4 and one H7, which is what you need.