Wooooo Hoooooo

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok if it goes ahead the wedding date in vegas will be the 10th of may, as i say if. At this point in time its looking good but Deb still hasnt talked to her dad.

Where's Deb's Dad?

My Wife Lisa and I are planning to be with you guys on your wedding day. Haha!
We gonna head to Vegas.
Maybe we can meet up with Kenny the day before....

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
He is away caravaning back in a couple of days. She knows where i stand, now everything else is going through her mind wedding dress hair whos going to help her get ready, dress for ceremony back home, do we get marries there or have a commitment ceremony, do we get married here or have a renewal ceremony, i think soon ill will be commited. Any way something will be happening on the 10th, im just not quite sure what yet. After we catch up down in your town you might not want to have anything to do with us afterwards, Debs lovely but im a (think of something that wont be edited) plonker.LOLOLOLOL

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
He is away caravaning back in a couple of days. She knows where i stand, now everything else is going through her mind wedding dress hair whos going to help her get ready, dress for ceremony back home, do we get marries there or have a commitment ceremony, do we get married here or have a renewal ceremony, i think soon ill will be commited. Any way something will be happening on the 10th, im just not quite sure what yet. After we catch up down in your town you might not want to have anything to do with us afterwards, Debs lovely but im a (think of something that wont be edited) plonker.LOLOLOLOL

We're going to have a really good time. Did I tell you I'm a killer cook?:BLAA:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
no but im sure ill find out dont forget im a tea tottling celebat vegetarian Who ways in at 115kg and has his own kegs in the fridge.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
no but im sure ill find out dont forget im a tea tottling celebat vegetarian Who ways in at 115kg and has his own kegs in the fridge.

Let's see......that's 18.1094001 stone or 253.5 lbs. (me yelling in the back ground) Honey! we have to order the larger kegs and an extra fridge! :rof:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok we had dinner with debs dad last night, an even though he didnt look all that pleased about a marriage in vegas he gave us his blessing, so now is full steam ahead and lets get this thing organised.:Flash::Flash::Flash:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok we had dinner with debs dad last night, an even though he didnt look all that pleased about a marriage in vegas he gave us his blessing, so now is full steam ahead and lets get this thing organised.:Flash::Flash::Flash:
That's great news Jules.

Very happy for you both.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Getting closer and more real, Deb bought her dress today, we have started planning and organising not only the wedding in vegas but the ceremony and reception back here a couple of weeks after we get back. So many plans going through my head no wonder i was up at 2.30 am this morning searching the internet for ideas. I think ill need a holiday after all this, maybe a year in a convent.lolololol:rolleyes:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK all would like a idea who will be comoing and spending our wedding with us, why 1. need to know numbers for wedding 2.well we are going to organise a couple of hour limo tour after the wedding and need to know which limo to book, all are welcome just let me know. And kenny do you know which limo company to steer clear of, or which would be the go. Looking at super stretch limo or stretch suv.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I SAY DRINK HEAVILY AND GET MARRIED AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!! JUST DON'T HAVE ALOT OF KIDS CAUSE IT GIT'S REALY EXPENSIVE!!! :BLAA: :rockon: OH YEAH CONGRATULATIONS!!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jules, sorry I wasn't paying attention.

I'll commit to coming out, what the hell, sounds like fun. It'll be nice to meet some forum folks.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wedding booked may 10th 3.30pm at paradise falls at the falmingo. Limo will be getting booked tomorrow, tossing up between the stretch hummer or the stretch suv escalade.