Wooooo Hoooooo

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My girl friend said yes to marrying me this morning, i always said i wouldnt do it again, but hey i am. The plan is to get married when we are in vegas if we can go against everyone elses protests. So as can be imagined iut was a great day for me today.:cheer::Flash:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Jules:cheer:.

If you take my advice though.....you'd get married in Vegas by the Flying Elvis's:BLAA:.

Never said I was sane:Flip:

Cheers
Mike

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats mate! That will be an event to remember! Here's to many years of wedded bliss! :iconbeer:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My girl friend said yes to marrying me this morning, i always said i wouldnt do it again, but hey i am. The plan is to get married when we are in vegas if we can go against everyone elses protests. So as can be imagined iut was a great day for me today.:cheer::Flash:
Great news mate, after England's lack luster appearance in the 6 nations, this has cheered me right up.

Nelly

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanx all ver since we were planning the trip to the states ive had in the back of my mind to tie the knot in vegas, make the holiday that more exciting. Deb has said lets get it done by elvis as a stir for her Dad but im thinking to get done by the crew of the star ship enterprise (no not really). Ive done the big ceremony before she hasnt so although its going to be small its going to be semi formal. As for a date a couple of days either side of the 12 may.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats. You're definately going full throtte on this vacation. Talk about a guy who isn't holding anything back..

I'll see ya when you get here.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats to you & your future bride :thumbup:

Vegas! Do it.

My wife & I decided to save the $$$ we would blow on a wedding & do a lap of the world in 3 months & get married in Vegas :D

Her family didn't like that idea & put the guilts on us ie Grandma is too old to fly, aunty can't make it etc etc

End result. We spent 25K on a wedding for everyone else & then went on our holiday anyway. That little spit from the family cost me thousands :(

Don't take any notice of the nay sayers. Its your wedding, go about it how you please. Whatever you decide the people who really love you will be happy for you :thumbup:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If im going to do it might as well dooo it to the max it was going to be a great trip but now its going to be awesome. Yeah see ya when we are there kenny.