World Supers...Phillip Island, who's going?

Hopefully all this crap we are going through this week, will guaarantee a great weekend, as we got all the crap out the way first!...

:rockon:

Amen to that! Sheese!. The way things were going I was about to head down into the bomb shelter, just in case.

Of course it took me only a minute to realize I don't have a bomb shelter so I settled for a bubble bath:eek:Not quite the same, I know.:spank::spank::D.

Cheers
Mike

Amen to that! Sheese!. The way things were going I was about to head down into the bomb shelter, just in case.

Of course it took me only a minute to realize I don't have a bomb shelter so I settled for a bubble bath:eek:Not quite the same, I know.:spank::spank::D.

Cheers
Mike

I reckon they will be looking for a Bombshelter at the bike shop in the morning, when Matty rolls in! (Wish there was a smily, that showed a bike being thrown at a service counter, so i could insert it here!).

:eek:

What crap. The local paper here doesn't even mention the World Superbikes today. Ok, so the race is on in a different state, but it's the First round of the World Supers... and it's in Australia, they could show a little bit of interest!!!

Oh well, qualifying starts on Foxtel in 10 mins, so I'll get my "fix" very soon.

:)

Didn't get much of a mention on "Sports Tonight" either mate :(

We got absolutely no coverage up here at all :spank: , i've just had to look on the net to see how the Aussie's were going and i must say from the times i see its looking bloody close :thumbup:.....Troy is doing well on a brand spanker.....And Gary McCoy is doing alright in the Supersports :thumbup:

Back