Xmas BBQ

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys they have got me! In hospital till Sunday now! Sorry dave, can't be there, am giving matt your phone number so he can sort details with you re his attendance.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohh Man, that sucks.

I'll have to bring you a \"doggy-bag\" Sat night.
Hope you don't have too much a miserable time in there... Maybe chase one of the nurses around in the wheelchair.

:)

mate, right now my mood is pure anger! Have got all the nurses offside! Not a happy camper, and that's all I am saying, cause if I say what I am really thinking then I would have to ban myself!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wolfman has been a good boy and if all is good with my next blood test, I might get to go home tomorrow, which means I just might be able to make a late appearance at the Xmas BBQ.....fingers crossed!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wolfman has been a good boy and if all is good with my next blood test, I might get to go home tomorrow, which means I just might be able to make a late appearance at the Xmas BBQ.....fingers crossed!

C'mon wolfman's blood.....lol...play the game or he's through with you...well figuratively anyhow...lol.

Got my fingers crossed mate.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon wolfman's blood.....lol...play the game or he's through with you...well figuratively anyhow...lol.

Got my fingers crossed mate.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Yup, I'm with Mike, fingers and toes crossed... anything to get you out of hospital again, and some party-time with us mob.

Man, all I want is 1 beer, have not had a beer since the accident!boys I am thinking positive, and I don't wanna miss this one!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer::cheer: What a great relaxing day out. Thanks Dave and family for having us, and thanks to the guys for making the day swing along so nicely.:thumbup::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer::cheer: What a great relaxing day out. Thanks Dave and family for having us, and thanks to the guys for making the day swing along so nicely.:thumbup::D

Cheers
Mike

+1000, great job Dave...hardcore spread! and thankyou to the endone, paracetemol, Millers, & Coopers......!!!!!!

cant wait to see the photo's....NOT!

:spank::rockon::thumbup::cheer::Flip:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1000, great job Dave...hardcore spread! and thankyou to the endone, paracetemol, Millers, & Coopers......!!!!!!

cant wait to see the photo's....NOT!

:spank::rockon::thumbup::cheer::Flip:

OH yeah!...forgot about them...Doh!:spank::spank:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for coming. Was good to catch up again.
Sorry the meat was a bit dry, so much for forward planning :banghead:

Next one... Jamie's house... 40 degree's, and we can all lounge around in the pool.

Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve, and we'll be back again to Partae in 2009.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I couldn't get there guys,ended up not going to the wedding either,Mandy had to go by herself.I was a bit negligent with the sun screen on Friday down at Brighton beach with the kids and their new skimmer boards and I got burnt to a crisp !

Spent the day laying on the couch and couldn't even put a shirt on I was that sore,Wife and kids were very sympathetic.............not ! "It's your own fault,live with it " ,lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I couldn't get there guys,ended up not going to the wedding either,Mandy had to go by herself.I was a bit negligent with the sun screen on Friday down at Brighton beach with the kids and their new skimmer boards and I got burnt to a crisp !

Spent the day laying on the couch and couldn't even put a shirt on I was that sore,Wife and kids were very sympathetic.............not ! \"It's your own fault,live with it \" ,lol

Lobster Man! man, that sucks Mick, bad sunburn is not good....hurts like hell, makes you feel like crap...hope your feeling better now.

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate,yeah feelling better but still sore as ,Dr Cooper purked me up no end ;)

Glad your finally out of gaol,oops hospital,lol

Yes, and i feel a thousand times better too!!!! Yay!, now it's just a case of getting the bike fixed, and both of us back on the road by February at least.....dont wanna miss all of Summer witrh this stupid thing....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is the bike in the shop waiting on insurance or still at your place ?

Bike is still at my house, no point putting it in, till i can get there to "supervise" proceeding's with some clarity of thought....The Meds have been fun!

Off the meds now, so am guessing i will take it in early next week....got all sorts of issues to sort, insurance, blame, med bills, etc....it's gonna be fun....NOT!

:(