Yamaha Soft Tail bag for sale

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an OEM Yamaha semi-rigid tail bag for sale. Looking for $50.00 + shipping. Bag is in great condition, just slightly sun-faded from use.

img2107s.jpg

img2108s.jpg

img2106d.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm....do I need my 3rd one? I'm currently on my 2nd. I wore out the first one from everyday use. Best tail bag in my opinion. Holds much more than the Axio Tail Bag. Only negative is that the bag does fade from the direct sunlight. Is there anyway to protect it from the UV rays by applying some sort of coating?

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm....do I need my 3rd one? I'm currently on my 2nd. I wore out the first one from everyday use. Best tail bag in my opinion. Holds much more than the Axio Tail Bag. Only negative is that the bag does fade from the direct sunlight. Is there anyway to protect it from the UV rays by applying some sort of coating?

Not sure of anything that will protect from sun fade... I'm in Canada, we don't get a lot of sun here (it'll melt our igloos) :BLAA: But the bags do tend to fade a bit eh? How are your side bags holding up? Are the 3 pieces mis-matched now?