07 Fz6 Engine, Coils, and Injectors

honda55

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 07 Fz6 motor, injectors, and the coils for sale. The motor has 16,xxx miles on it. The motor ran excellent. It has no damage on it. The only thing was the second gear was acting a little bit funky. Sometimes, if you would go full throtlle in second gear it would seemingly disengage for a second then pop right back in. It started doing this at about ~14,000 miles. I rode it this way for the 2,000 miles and it only did it about 3 times. It will do it if you go full throttle once it gets in the powerband at about 9500 RPMS, but it does not do it otherwise. All the other gears are fine. It doesn't burn any oil. The clutch is good. it is a very ridable motor. Like I said I rode it the 2000 miles and it only did it like 3 times. As long as you just baby second it wont do it at all. You can still ride in second as long as you don't rev it all the way out to fast. You can still rev it to like 6-7000 RPM (more then enough for casual riding) and it wont do it. The problem did not seem like it was getting worse as time went on. The frequency did not increase or anything. My plan was just going to be not worry about it and keep riding it like it is as it didnt bother me because it is still very ridable, but my buddy was trying to but an SV 1000 motor in his fz6 (dont ask me why, he's an idiot.) and practically gave me his motor in exchange for helping him with the swap. The motor comes with the injectors, fuel rail, and the coils. Like I said it runs great.

Also, everything is there with the motor like the starter etc. I just unlugged all electricals and put my knew one in. The radiator is not there

I have a video of the motor running that I will put on later.

Good ones with similar miles WITHOUT injectors seem to be going for $1000, so I think mine is a heck of a deal for EVERYTHING ( there to plug and play) Price drop price of $200. Located in QUakertown PA 18951. I can deliver or ship if necessary.

Last edited:

honda55

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty sure youre right. The dealer said it was probably a bad dog.

Like I said i was just going to ride it until the winter and then tear into it, but my buddy gave me that motor.