$1.89 gas

here its 1.69 to 1.75 for regular. But diesel is 2.89 , something isnt right about that..
Diesel jumped to prices over regular gasoline due to recent new environmental requirements which reduced sulfur emissions to, IIRC, 1/300 of what they used to be.
But yeah, why aren't they coming down with regular gas?? :confused:

That is just a dog bone the govt has thrown for a while to calm down the population... expect them to go back soon ..

Im not sure haw many gallons there are to a litre but i just paid $1.12 for a litre over here in the land down under :thumbup: its been a looooong time since $20 filled my bike tank with premium........

Diesel jumped to prices over regular gasoline due to recent new environmental requirements which reduced sulfur emissions to, IIRC, 1/300 of what they used to be.:

Those standards have been around for 3 years... diesel only needs half the refining petrol does. Demand is still high for diesel but not enough to be $1 higher...its still the oil companies ripping off the diesel user.

I have seen it here for $1.02 per litre or $3.86 per gallon lately. Glad it has come down. Before it got up to around $1.70 per litre or $6.40 per gal:eek:.

Man we get ripped off bad in Aust:(:spank:.
Cheers
Mike

Edit... That's for standard unleaded prices.

Yes, only $1.77 down here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I'll enjoy it while it lasts cause it's just a matter of time before it goes back up.

i pd $1.69 today..it's amazing..the last three times I've filled up it's been under $30 each time...I think gas is cheaper now then when I bought my vehicle..i just wonder how long it will last..you know those greedy bastards won't stand too long without loading their pockets like they're used to.

Back