1 thing you can't live without in your garage

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Just wondering if you guys have something in your garage that you couldn't live without. Parts washer, tire stand, air compressor, etc...

FZ6

J/K - TORQUE WRENCH!!!! Socket wrenches probably get used the most but I probably could not live without (literally) locktite and an impact DRIVER can really come in handy every now and then. I also really love my MityVac but could live without it.

Air compressor, Air Conditioning, a bike lift, excellent lighting and as mentioned ----- beer.

Air compressor, Air Conditioning, a bike lift, excellent lighting and as mentioned ----- beer.

air conditioning? what kind of frilly pantied wuss has a/c in their garage?

(in case of misunderstanding that is jealousy) :D

Stereo and beer must be in the garage or nothing else will matter.

air conditioning? what kind of frilly pantied wuss has a/c in their garage?

(in case of misunderstanding that is jealousy) :D

Stereo and beer must be in the garage or nothing else will matter.

Heck I don't even have a garage any more. All of my tools are in the laundry room behind the cat box!

...a bike lift...
There's a question I've been meaning to ask for awhile: can you use a bike lift on the FZ-6? Lots of dirt bikes have a flat metal plate that looks ok to use a lift with, but on the FZ it'd be the exhaust pipes; is that how you're doing it, Hellgate? What make do you use? Harbor Freight has one for less than $100, I'm tempted...

Ahhh.....my bike. There are no tools in our garage. It's limited common area (i.e. other people have access to it), so we don't want them walking off.

WD40 rag (old t-shirt), great for getting black crap off my hands after tinkering.

i cant live without any of my tools or stereo or any other gadget i have in there including my air compressor. thats my baby!! as for air conditioning....if you need air to work in your garage, then i believe you are the kind of person that pays to have your work done for you. thats what i call girly man tinkering

Back